My facebook page

JohnHardie

https://www.facebook.com/GersFacts

If this is spam, please delete it, skept my arse too.

Trying to educate the younger bears with the facts. No opinions, just pure facts.

That's the mission anyway. Would love if you could like my page and maybe contribute too.

Liked, fantastic page mate.

The wee snippets i could see thru my phone nearly had me signing up for facebook..i liked...but i just refuse to join facebook/twitter...just out of interest how many mhanky trolls have been doin there usual obsessive pish on your page??.. I would get the jail in this new One Scotland for All society(unless your not cafflick) if i used either medium so i avoid... Good luck mate and well done... Saturday will live long in my memory!! And being there with my bestest friend/lover/Bearette..girlfriend..future wife. Janie made it ALL the more memorable..WE ARE..ALWAYS HAVE BEEN..ALWAYS WILL BE THE PEOPLE..

Like the page, but I'm not a facebook user.

Spotted this error though, hopefully you can fix it...

Rangers are the only club in world football to have gone through a league season with a 100% record. This was achieved in 1898/99 when the club earned a record of played 18, won 18. The feat became known simply as "The Record".

This feat has also been achieved by Ferencváros of Hungary and Nacional of Uruguay - see latest match programme, page 19 for confirmation.