Charles Green Statement

rangersxfc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

PFA or their "Advisors" don't appear to have much of a case or why the blackmail attempt? ------ several times now a legal firm seem to try bully Rangers into submission --- except two successful times early on in Charles rein they have failed time and time again --- and that was so we could continue playing football ----- I wouldn't use said legal firm even if my case was watertight their really not that good at what they do. And to raise an action even a collective one without ALL parties consent is ludicrous in the extreme

As I said on another thread last night, this is Wishart trying to justify his job.

Today's statement from CG shows just what a total mess Wishart is doing.

Under the disguise of PFA Scotland, he lodges a claim of "failure to consul" on the TUPE issue.

Then the same PFA say " it is one legal claim and has not been lodged in the name of any player".

This same PFA did this without consulting any of the players.

So here we have an organisation, the PFA, lodging a claim for failure to consult by failing to consult.

Well done Wishart, another person in a job who has no idea what he is doing.

Do we know of any others ? mmm, O'regan, Dungcaster, Lunny to name but 3.

Scottish Football run by idiots.

If this is the case then im very disappointed in aluko, it was rangers at the end of the day that gave him the chance to play infront of 40k+ fans every second week. Players fucking greed never ceases to amaze me.

Good clear statement from green.

Surely people outwith this bigoted cesspit that is Scottish Football will be further shocked at the lengths these people will go to try and damage our club. The SPFA admit in their statement that this action isnt for the best interest of their members but as a threat to avoid legitimate legal action by us...Just like the summer all over again...so thankful that Green doesnt take any shit and thus far has been very quick to communicate with the fans, which has been lacking under previous regimes.

The funny thing is none of the 3 players who are suing for constructive dismissal play in Scotland anymore so will not be contributing any money to the union in this country

As a union rep, that comment does sit right. Mainly because its completely wrong.

I'll add that the union can legally act on the players behalf without the players permission.

The greedy cunts deserve square root of fuck all.