RST Board respond to malicious email.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly what I was going to say. It's time this vile organisation was brought down.

No - it just needs a root and branch gutting.

You need only recall the numerous high-profile resignations over the years to see that something in the state of Denmark stinks.

One "branch" at the top of the tree has been infected by the greedybastarditis (that's Latin) disease.

The same RST of 'Yankee Go Home' fame??? Why would anyone want to enter a debate or discussion with people who put self-interest before the interest of the club?

To be fair, i dont think it will go well. But by extending the branch, they have 2 options. Refuse it in which case it shed them in a bad light. Accept it and we can then ask the questions we all want to ask which will expose the scheme.

If they are so confident it wont expose anything, then they will go for option 2. (tu)

To be fair, i dont think it will go well. But by extending the branch, they have 2 options. Refuse it in which case it shed them in a bad light. Accept it and we can then ask the questions we all want to ask which will expose the scheme.

If they are so confident it wont expose anything, then they will go for option 2. (tu)

Think it will pan out.................

They will not reply

They will give the stock reply, join the trust and find out.

One of their most vocal members (well recently) will not even reply to a direct post on here.

If you are investing £500 or more why would you use that option.

Go straight to the club and you'll get shares in YOUR name and not a part nameless share of a larger holding.

This should only interest those who can't afford a minimum of £500 at this moment.

Would be better to wait until any resale of shares come on to the market and you could then buy less than £500 and they would be in your name.

Think it will pan out.................

They will not reply

They will give the stock reply, join the trust and find out.

One of their most vocal members (well recently) will not even reply to a direct post on here.

and claim we have an agenda....we we do... its called wanting the best for RANGERS. Not whats best for a select few members of a supporters trust.

I'm not investing, I just don't have a spare £500 to do this (or £125 to join the RST scheme either)

However, from what I understand, if you buy during the share issue, then any money you invest will go to the club as you are buying directly from them i.e. the seller.

If, after the public sale is over, you buy from someone who bought the shares directly from the club, then you are are giving your money to them.

You will still own the shares you bought, but your money will go the individual, not the club.

I'm not investing, I just don't have a spare £500 to do this (or £125 to join the RST scheme either)

However, from what I understand, if you buy during the share issue, then any money you invest will go to the club as you are buying directly from them i.e. the seller.

If, after the public sale is over, you buy from someone who bought the shares directly from the club, then you are are giving your money to them.

You will still own the shares you bought, but your money will go the individual, not the club.

Yes the way the trust have been buying shares since the day they started........buying from the marketplace and the club not making a penny.........yet they say give them the money just now and they will buy shares from the club, but not in your name.

So question to the trust.......after the initial share issue...........what will happen to the trust, will they stop the purchase of shares as the club will not make a penny from them

1600 members and they think they are the voice of the fans . . . .

If you don't like what the trust does then join it and change it from the inside, rather than standing outside shouting at them.

I'm not a member either but I always find it odd that there are plenty with great ideas about what the RST should be about but aren't willing to try and change it themselves.

Actions speak louder than words folks, just like a vote, if you don't use it then you can't complain when others do.

If you don't like what the trust does then join it and change it from the inside, rather than standing outside shouting at them.

I'm not a member either but I always find it odd that there are plenty with great ideas about what the RST should be about but aren't willing to try and change it themselves.

Actions speak louder than words folks, just like a vote, if you don't use it then you can't complain when others do.

i'll keep my tenner thanks

Yes the way the trust have been buying shares since the day they started........buying from the marketplace and the club not making a penny.........yet they say give them the money just now and they will buy shares from the club, but not in your name.

So question to the trust.......after the initial share issue...........what will happen to the trust, will they stop the purchase of shares as the club will not make a penny from them

Nail. Head. Hammered onto same.

Maybe you should direct that question at the numerous of the "old originals" of the RST who have left (there was even a six-man RST Board exodus about two summers ago). They tried to change from within but gave up.

Ask them why they gave up.

Ask them if there was a common denominator behind their exits.

Ask them if 'the common denominator' is still there.

Like any organisation which has a board, the majority rules, get enough people behind you, you can change the direction the organisation takes or remove members who stand in the way of change.

As the six (count them) exiting Board members from two summers ago might respond, "Aye.....heard it!"

One resignation from the RST Board is all that is required for The Busted Flush sea-going juggernaut to be turned around.

What a fucking shambles our trust is! Seriously what has went throug their minds if they think this is the best and most viable option for fans investing in Rangers?

They are practically conning folk who can't buy the shares at the 500 quid rate! I would rather chip in with 5 guys from here 100 quid each for the 500 quid then put it into an orginisation that's meant to be for the fans! That's a bad day in all honesty.

I can guarentee if the The Aluko Man, Boss and a couple of others got a q&a session with the trust on here it would end any credibility the trust had! They would tear them a new arsehole

The way I understand it is this - there is x amount of shares available for the IPO. After that, what ever shares you own are yours, including all the large shareholdrs! charles Green etc.. So if you d buy shares after the IPO, you will be buying off a shareholdr, not the club.

So the RST are right in what they are saying, regarding that anyway.

The way I understand it is this - there is x amount of shares available for the IPO. After that, what ever shares you own are yours, including all the large shareholdrs! charles Green etc.. So if you d buy shares after the IPO, you will be buying off a shareholdr, not the club.

Surely if there are any shares left over from the IPO they will go on the AIM? And if they all come from the club in the first instance it doesn't matter who you buy them from, somebody somewhere paid the club for them?

From which organisation did the RST buy its shares from?

Rangers?

A stockbroking firm?

The stock exchange?

More questions than there are answers...........