Looking at Ibrox stadium...

Most definitely the Main Stand. To a supporter, an every week attendee, any part of the stadium sticks out, because we know it is our home.

But when you turn on to Edmiston Drive, from any direction, and it comes into site - it is magnificent. A particularly breath taking view is from KFC just up the road. The view is incredible and she just sits there in all her glory. Beautiful.

There is no other stadium in the world like Ibrox. It truly is one of a kind.

The facade of the Main Stand is a magnificent piece of architecture. No-one designed sports stadia as well as Archibald Leitch, and his piece de resistance was reserved for his own club.

Heres some the stadiums he designed.

Projects Arsenal Stadium, Stamford Bridge,Celtic Park, Anfield, Craven Cottage, Hampden Park, Old Trafford, Villa Park, Ibrox,Goodison Park, White Hart Lane,Fratton Park

Just standing there in front of the main stand knowing that, it has been there before my dad, my grandfather, almost my great grandfather and I were born. Knowing that it will be there after another one of my sons, his son(s) and his son(s) have been born. Knowing that fans have given their lives following OUR team and finally just being happy to be part of such a proud, long, successful history.

Love the main stand..and the entrance..with the stairway..quality!! But seeing as 8 of my glassblocks panels that I built myself sit right above the east enclosure entrance them im gonnae be biased and say that the glassblock towers where/are a labour of love for me!!

The only stadium that gives me butterflies, every time without fail, I was a full time landscape gardener over the summer, did a site just down the road, diagonally across from KFC. During all the doubt of whether we'd have club to support or what not, I just stood and stared at Ibrox for at least a minute with chills down my spine. Thank fuck we still do.

What do you think makes Ibrox stadium look so unique? For me it is the outside of the Bill Struth main stand. Steeped in history. You go back in time just looking at it.

I have lived abroad and traveled extensively and only the Bernabau and the Stade de France blew me away,Ibrox is a magnificent stadium by any standard.

Its an amazing sight, I still find myself trying to catch a passing glimpse of the main stand when im on the train to central, every time, without fail, im stretching my neck to see it from the window...

Lol. My missus aays the same thing to me when we past throug the gaps in the high rise flats, ''why do you need to point this out everytime we'ew on the train to Glasgow? The out sides of the other 3 stands need a new facade. They aren't the most great looking. They let down the facade of the main stand in y opinion.