Police assulting fans in BF1

Choccymandela

Well, well well. Scotland's taig agenda being played to the full! Didn't think it would take so long to end up like this. Couldn't make it due to work commitments, but I for one don't take to kindly to being treated like a criminal for supporting my beloved club. I feel the undercurrent of taigery eminating from plod on match days. FFS, you can smell it! I just want to lay into these overpaid, underworked, thicko taig minded lazy lech bastards. Out of uniform, on their jack jones, you won't meet finer cowards

I used to have some respect for them many years ago, but this new breed are no more than scum, propelled by a taig minded agenda when it comes to us. FFS, try finding one when you need them!

I hope many of our own come forward along with our Club and prosecute all wrong doing by these fascist bastards.

I do hope that none of our own have been injured by these fascist cowards. It must have been quite a frightening experience for those involved.

I am beginning to hate these fascist bastards more than the vhermin!

I think Strathclyde Police who atend our Home Games have now turned in to a Militia Force.

Honestly I have noticed an ugliness in their demenour with Stasi standing at Turnstiles in an unaproachable stance.

This all started away last season t the introduction of the new legislation, and prior to this there had been no violent incidents at Ibrox auch as this latest fiasco.

The Malmo game kicked it all off with cameras thrust in front of me in the west enclosure that night.

I really think this govt are causing an awful lot of trouble with football fans in general.

I believe the other lot are having a hard time of at their Dump as well.

Scottish Football really doesnt need all this shit right now.

I despair.

I think Strathclyde Police who atend our Home Games have now turned in to a Militia Force.

Honestly I have noticed an ugliness in their demenour with Stasi standing at Turnstiles in an unaproachable stance.

This all started away last season t the introduction of the new legislation, and prior to this there had been no violent incidents at Ibrox auch as this latest fiasco.

The Malmo game kicked it all off with cameras thrust in front of me in the west enclosure that night.

I really think this govt are causing an awful lot of trouble with football fans in general.

I believe the other lot are having a hard time of at their Dump as well.

Scottish Football really doesnt need all this shit right now.

I despair.

I choose to give the police the benefit over a fellow fan - I dont see anything wrong with that! The police, despite assertions from many, are a decent lot doing a difficult job - I would not condone anyone prevent them doing that job.

Yeh they do a fine sterling job when it comes to cracking Rangers fans over the heads.

I know some Cops and they are Human and do get things wrong.

And when they do make mistakes they should put their hands up and admit it.

Hillsbourgh is a massive example of a huge Police cover up and they should be Learning from this.

Not allowing Fans out the gates is not on as far as I am concerned and a mistake which could have been disasterous if true.

I think its neglegance on their part.

I choose to give the police the benefit over a fellow fan - I dont see anything wrong with that! The police, despite assertions from many, are a decent lot doing a difficult job - I would not condone anyone prevent them doing that job.

Yeh they do a fine sterling job when it comes to cracking Rangers fans over the heads.

I know some Cops and they are Human and do get things wrong.

And when they do make mistakes they should put their hands up and admit it.

Hillsbourgh is a massive example of a huge Police cover up and they should be Learning from this.

Not allowing Fans out the gates is not on as far as I am concerned and a mistake which could have been disasterous if true.

I think its neglegance on their part.

Maybe they are,but did everyone who took footage,give it to the UB/BO?

Just seems really surprising the lack of footage for a police baton charge.

I don't get this. Are people expected to have loads of footage? It's nobodys fault there doesn't seem to be many kicking about.

I am pleased to say that I have never been treated like a criminal when I go to games and am allowed to support my team.

Serious point though, on the basis of ONE game, the SNP pass legislation that was not needed. They were told by the PFs, Police, Lawyers and the courts that it was not needed and still they went ahead because they have a majority and can't be stopped passing any stupid laws that they wish.

I think that part of the problem is that a lot of people are seeing that the 2012 act was a waste of time and now, having been backed into a corner, the SNP are doing anything they can to justify this legislation and the result of that is heavy handed policing, where it is not necessary. IF fans have broken the law then they should be lifted and I am sure most rational folks agree with BUT it seems that things have gotten out of hand cause Salmond and MacAskill refuse to admit that they were wrong.

I am pleased to say that I have never been treated like a criminal when I go to games and am allowed to support my team.

Serious point though, on the basis of ONE game, the SNP pass legislation that was not needed. They were told by the PFs, Police, Lawyers and the courts that it was not needed and still they went ahead because they have a majority and can't be stopped passing any stupid laws that they wish.

I think that part of the problem is that a lot of people are seeing that the 2012 act was a waste of time and now, having been backed into a corner, the SNP are doing anything they can to justify this legislation and the result of that is heavy handed policing, where it is not necessary. IF fans have broken the law then they should be lifted and I am sure most rational folks agree with BUT it seems that things have gotten out of hand cause Salmond and MacAskill refuse to admit that they were wrong.

Slightly more sensible post from you BNB

Slightly more sensible post from you BNB

Trust me, when this legislation was being drafted it was slated by those who were going to be forced to either impose it, prosecute it, defend it or pass judgement on it. This from the same government who want to deny the poorest and most vulnerable in society access to a lawyer that they want and who want to increase the innocent being wrongfully convicted.

The most dangerous thing in society right now are the SNP, in my opinion.

The police in general were in favour of the legislation as we're a lot of the legal profession(more work for them). The legislation was not required IMO.

The police in general were in favour of the legislation as we're a lot of the legal profession(more work for them). The legislation was not required IMO.

I m in the profession and was never in favour of it. We had enough legislation to deal with any issues at football matches before this and we managed fine.

Exactly this.

They have made a right roaring Arse of things and not for the first time.

What with allowing mass murderers out of Prison and Legislation to keep the working class down.

Turning Scotland into a Police state.

FOCUS should be redeployed to catch the Peodophile who abuse young children and focus on Drug Dealing and every day voilence on our Streets , of which there is Plenty of.

See when the polis used tae try and come in The Derry we used tae batter them and throw cans a pish ower them, no arrests ! :sherlock:

Ahh those were the days :pipe:

Meanwhile back to 2012 talk about trumped up charges ... convict a few scare the rest into silence :anguish:

http://local.stv.tv/glasgow/206975-two-men-accused-of-offences-against-police-at-rangers-stadium/

Ahh those were the days :pipe:

Meanwhile back to 2012 talk about trumped up charges ... convict a few scare the rest into silence :anguish:

http://local.stv.tv/...angers-stadium/

And the worst of it is ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are gettin away with it ! :sherlock:

''We all agree all polis are b-st-rds'' an auld school song !

Racial crime is ten times a bigger problem than secterian crime, the law and the govt are a total farce. From freeing a mass murderer to the recent increase in sentencing of a year regarding knifes. This would be laughable if they werent irreversibly ruining the reputation of Scots law.

Racial crime is ten times a bigger problem than secterian crime, the law and the govt are a total farce. From freeing a mass murderer to the recent increase in sentencing of a year regarding knifes. This would be laughable if they werent irreversibly ruining the reputation of Scots law.

Kenny MacAskill and the SNP are destroying our Legal System......FACT!