See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

So I am guessing you iGNORE the notices on the walls at Ibrox and the announcements on the PA at every game saying that sectarian chanting is unacceptable. You IGNORE that Rangers Football Club, the club you claim to support are against bigotry and sectarianism?

NO, your idea of what Rangers is is wrong, You are stuck in the past and if you can't adapt to the changes then you will go the way of the dodo.

You and all the other bigots who call themselves Rangers Fans, when they are not.

I come from a family who has supported Rangers since our inception, had a season ticket since I was 2 years old and have the club crest proudly tattoo'd on my heart, forgive me for not listening to some handwringing unidentifiable bint trying to tell me I'm not a Rangers fan.

So I am guessing you iGNORE the notices on the walls at Ibrox and the announcements on the PA at every game saying that sectarian chanting is unacceptable. You IGNORE that Rangers Football Club, the club you claim to support are against bigotry and sectarianism?

NO, your idea of what Rangers is is wrong, You are stuck in the past and if you can't adapt to the changes then you will go the way of the dodo.

You and all the other bigots who call themselves Rangers Fans, when they are not.

THIS IS SOOOOOO TRUE !

Nail on head so to speak.

Rangers Football Club................ THE CLUB.... do NOT want the bigots who KEEP getting us (the CLUB) INTO TROUBLE.

I come from a family who has supported Rangers since our inception, had a season ticket since I was 2 years old and have the club crest proudly tattoo'd on my heart, forgive me for not listening to some handwringing unidentifiable bint trying to tell me I'm not a Rangers fan.

Don't you realise that Rangers don't want your kind at Ibrox any more...

Shape up or ship out!

IF, and I'm not saying that you ARE... but IF you are one of the drongoes who spout sectarian filth at our games... WHICH the press pick up on and tarnish our good name... IF you ARE one of these dudes.... then YES... you are NOT a proper Rangers fan.

So you should know better you idiot.

And since inception......what a blow hard,we an't even name our first team against Callander you fucking nut job.

And I never said you were not a Rangers fan,just misguided and stoopid.

Think what Minstral is trying to say is,without doubt this country is becoming more Republic by the day,you just have to look at people in high places,and their unashamed rise to the top.Thank fck i do not stay in Glasgow,because going by the guy next to me at Ibrox,that works for the council in Glasgow,he tells me some harrowing storys,and to be honest,i have reiteirated this to anyone that wants to listen,but like my old man used to say,the difference is son,we ARE FREE THINKERS....

IF, and I'm not saying that you ARE... but IF you are one of the drongoes who spout sectarian filth at our games... WHICH the press pick up on and tarnish our good name... IF you ARE one of these dudes.... then YES... you are NOT a proper Rangers fan.

It's quite clear that our perception of sectarianism is very different from one another. I've never heard any sectarianism at Ibrox. Fact.

You're another one worse than taigs. Cheerio.

Think what you will. I sleep well at night knowing that I support my club in a manner befitting of them. With Passion and dignity and all within the laws of the land so they don't get fined.

Mind and pick your knuckles up off the floor now.

So you should know better you idiot.

And since inception......what a blow hard,we an't even name our first team against Callander you fucking nut job.

And I never said you were not a Rangers fan,just misguided and stoopid.

I wasn't talking to you ya fucking drunken idiot.