See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

What an articulate answer.

Sooner your kind disappear the better for mankind.

Ha ha ha Rangers Football club got on withput you Handwringing Taig lovers for years .

So go back to your masters in the Newspapers and SNP Lawmakers and tell them their time up will be soon.They will be out of Power soon enough

Waisting peoples Money arresting people singing naughty songs at the fitbaw.

They need to go after some Rapists and child molesters and drug dealers .

So get a life and get over yerself son.

Offended r us.

Chant Sectarian Phrases at Ibrox and you get arrested. If convicted you have a record, get an FBO and your details get sent to Rangers so they make damn sure you never get back....

I really had to explain this?

No, you didn't...... but I never said anything about anything.... I quoted from elsewhere and never advocated anything either in my post apart from catholic teachings being wrongful.

and added

'What we don't want nor need are wee idiots turning up at Ibrox and singing/chanting hate songs which get the Club into trouble and it's high time the drunken rats (or wee kiddies with little or no brains) who DO sing/chant the outlawed tunes stopped coming along to the games... given that no one actually wants them there.... as they seem too thick to know that the outlawed tunes get us into trouble.'

I don't think you took the time to read WHAT I typed tbh ?

Ha ha ha Rangers Football club got on withput you Handwringing Taig lovers for years .

So go back to your masters in the Newspapers and SNP Lawmakers and tell them their time up will be soon.They will be out of Power soon enough

Waisting peoples Money arresting people singing naughty songs at the fitbaw.

They need to go after some Rapists and child molesters and drug dealers .

So get a life and get over yerself son.

Offended r us.

A generation and you're kind will be gone.

And you are an embarrassment to a great Scottish institution.

And I ain't offended you retard.Read post before yo spew.

I do not CARE if that lot get fined into oblivion.

I am ONLY interested in RANGERS!

Well ye know what you should be interested, cauae if they get their own way they would have you in jail for no being one of them.

They are systematically trying to take control of Scotland ,and you should be concerned as they are making up these stupid and pathetic petty laws.

I believe handwringers are those who do not want sectarian and illegal chanting at Ibrox because we LOVE our club and don't want it to be sanctioned because of an obstinate minority who think they are above the law.

The law may be daft and pointless but it is the LAW and until such times as it is changed we all have to live within it!

No, you didn't...... but I never said anything about anything.... I quoted from elsewhere and never advocated anything either in my post apart from catholic teachings being wrongful.

and added

'What we don't want nor need are wee idiots turning up at Ibrox and singing/chanting hate songs which get the Club into trouble and it's high time the drunken rats (or wee kiddies with little or no brains) who DO sing/chant the outlawed tunes stopped coming along to the games... given that no one actually wants them there.... as they seem too thick to know that the outlawed tunes get us into trouble.'

I don't think you took the time to read WHAT I typed tbh ?

I apologise and you are quite right. We DON'T need people like this at Ibrox, they can take it elsewhere and leave Ibrox for those who genuinely LOVE Rangers to go and support their team, chant and cheer for them in a LEGAL manner.

Shit stirring again?

Guys a tube.my money and the other hand wringers helped save Rangers.they will be history in twenty years.

Loyalist bigots hijacking a glorious Scottish institution in the name of bigotry.

Rangers are bigger than you,the Gallant pioneers would not recognise you arseholes.

I believe handwringers are those who do not want sectarian and illegal chanting at Ibrox because we LOVE our club and don't want it to be sanctioned because of an obstinate minority who think they are above the law.

The law may be daft and pointless but it is the LAW and until such times as it is changed we all have to live within it!

Oh !

Oh, okay.... I'm a handringer then :) Fook the idiots and their types.

Guys a tube.my money and the other hand wringers helped save Rangers.they will be history in twenty years.

Loyalist bigots hijacking a glorious Scottish institution in the name of bigotry.

Rangers are bigger than you,the Gallant pioneers would not recognise you arseholes.

Not you twb,the bigoted shite that claim to support the Gers.

Ok sorry .

Just allow that lot to break the Law but when a Rangers fan sings a so called naughty song its so wrong.

Theres so many rightous High and mighty fans amongst us its so nice to know we have them to fight for the Club.

Pretty pathetic really

How do you know what the Pioneers thought.

Ok sorry .

Just allow that lot to break the Law but when a Rangers fan sings a so called naughty song its so wrong.

Theres so many rightous High and mighty fans amongst us its so nice to know we have them to fight for the Club.

Pretty pathetic really

Darwin's law of natural selection.the stupid and ignorant will eventually be banned or dead,