See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

'Tree Hugging hand wringing fucks'. Do you mean people who have the intelligence to act within the law, regardless of their opinion of said law, or do you simply mean people don't hate the kafflicks?

You and your pals on here haven't a fucking clue what supporting Rangers is

You spent most of the thread trying to bait me and get me banned. You said I was 'working to a plan'.

I never tried to get you banned, one thing i do not do is reporting people. I would rather fight my corner, and to be honest i do not have much to do with you as i just do not like you.

Thank God these tree hugging hand wringing fucks are only a very small minority of Rangers fans! Infact, don't think I've ever met one in person. Funny that.

Maybe we avoid cavemen lie you like the plague.

Your world is disappearing very quickly.

We are the silent majority you thick inbred fuckwit.

Enjoy the death throes of your time.

No I don't for a fact,but if 80% decided education and goverment should be secular,can't see a small country with finite resources and earring to catholic bigots any longer.

We will return to the country our Presbyterian fore fathers died for,only to sold by a parcel o' rogues.

I do like this ... but....

The country is more or less run by catholics with little knowledge of a Bible and as such pander to the bob-hope. The country as is will STILL have separate schooling and be anti red,white and blue.... so for THIS fact alone... I'll ALWAYS be voting for non-independance.

I never tried to get you banned, one thing i do not do is reporting people. I would rather fight my corner, and to be honest i do not have much to do with you as i just do not like you.

Deny it all you want. The thread is still there.

For someone who does not have much to do with me, you talk about me a lot.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=241176&st=540&hl=dangleberry#entry1060554196

The country is more or less run by catholics with little knowledge of a Bible and as such pander to the bob-hope. The country as is will STILL have separate schooling and be anti red,white and blue.... so for THIS fact alone... I'll ALWAYS be voting for non-independance.

I do however hate the sectarian brigade who have little or no brains and think it proper to spout crap at my own team's games.... and try to justify it with no intelligent means.

Once the majority realise they really do ave the power,just you wait and see the next glorious revolution.

Your idea of what Rangers is, or is going to be, is a completely made up fantasy, thankfully.

ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz.

What a boring fud.

Heard airdrie have a loyalist section.you could support them......uda all the way........we are not sectarian,we are the UVF....

Fuck off you tramp.

Deny it all you want. The thread is still there.

For someone who does not have much to do with me, you talk about me a lot.

http://forum.rangers...entry1060554196

How often have i spoke to you in threads. It is only when you were shit stirring which you did most times. You now seem to have calmed down a bit, but you have caused lots of bother on this board.

ZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzz.

What a boring fud.

Heard airdrie have a loyalist section.you could support them......uda all the way........we are not sectarian,we are the UVF....

Fuck off you tramp.

:lol:

I support every loyalist (tu)

Rangers "fans" who want us stripped of our national and religious identity are worse than taigs IMO.

Your idea of what Rangers is, or is going to be, is a completely made up fantasy, thankfully.

So I am guessing you iGNORE the notices on the walls at Ibrox and the announcements on the PA at every game saying that sectarian chanting is unacceptable. You IGNORE that Rangers Football Club, the club you claim to support are against bigotry and sectarianism?

NO, your idea of what Rangers is is wrong, You are stuck in the past and if you can't adapt to the changes then you will go the way of the dodo.

You and all the other bigots who call themselves Rangers Fans, when they are not.

It seems that on this forum as a whole there is a BIG PROBLEM with the pro sectarian sort..... that means that on the whole... many on here are of the 'thick' variety and maybe no sense will ever be forthcoming from this same sort ?