See all these fans who are offended by songs, swearing, drunk fans etc

GOAT

ah, so it's yersel that's 'whittering'!

Red, you seemed to be comprehending the whittering just fine till such times as you found yourself well and truly fucked.

now, feel free to continue avoiding the issues we were discussing, it's quite understandable.

ok, Red,... let me see..

...is that another 'whit' coming to avoid the issues..?

..thought so...!

whit?

Ok,I don't understand your question.

Please post it again in plain English,and I'll do my best.

also, Red, it is clear from the sig on your posts, you are, as i am, a 'Stephen Fry Loyal'.

if you listen to Fry's debate on catholicism, as i'm sure you have, he intellectually castigates the pope for his practices and defense of paedophiles.

other than vocabulary, Fry is saying the exact same things, for the exact same reasons, as thousands of Rangers supporters are when the chant 'fuck the pope'!

so, is it not a bit contradictory to criticize Rangers supporters for it, while being an advocate of Fry?

also, Red, it is clear from the sig on your posts, you are, as i am, a 'Stephen Fry Loyal'.

if you listen to Fry's debate on catholicism, as i'm sure you have, he intellectually castigates the pope for his practices and defense od paedophiles.

other than vocabulary, Fry is saying the exact same things, for the exact same reasons, as thousands of Rangers supporters are when the chant 'fuck the pope'!

so, is it not a bit contradictory to criticize Rangers supporters for it, while being an advocate of Fry?

You're nuts.

There are none.What's your point?

that's exactly my point!

you have no psychological scars from all the 'fuck the pope', 'fenian bastards', or TBB songs that you heard when you were a kid going to games with your dad.

so i think it's fair to conclude that your son won't have any either from hearing them.

so why worry about it.

and Red, for more than a hundred years these chants and songs have been ringing around ibrox, on the street, and buses and school playgrounds.

therefore to bring your kid to ibrox and expect them, or profanities, to cease is, i believe, naive.

and while it may, one day, cease - it's not gonna happen before your kid reaches adulthood.

that's exactly my point!

you have no psychological scars from all the 'fuck the pope', 'fenian bastards', or TBB songs that you heard when you were a kid going to games with your dad.

so i think it's fair to conclude that your son won't have any either from hearing them.

so why worry about it.

and Red, for more than a hundred years these chants and songs have been ringing around ibrox, on the street, and buses and school playgrounds.

therefore to bring your kid to ibrox and expect them, or profanities, to cease is, i believe, naive.

and while it may one day it may cease - its not gonna happen before your kid reaches adulthood.

Maybe I don't want my son to end up like you.Ever thought of that?

Fucking caveman.

What sort of person believes exposing children to hate and bile is a good thing?

Screwball.

and there i was thinking you wanted to discuss the issues...

ok, so we're onto to personal attacks, then?

fuck off ya wanker!

....... that better, Red?

I bet if a Jehovah witness chapped your door,instead of trying to teach you about the kingdom of Christ,he'd be teaching you basic arithmetic in five minutes.

And I don't remember entering into a discussion,you kept asking stupid questions.

Watch your knuckles on the steps on the way out.

Maybe I don't want my son to end up like you.Ever thought of that?

Fucking caveman.

What sort of person believes exposing children to hate and bile is a good thing?

Screwball.

what's wrong with hating those who, like the pope, protect paedophiles?

or hating those who support ira terrorists?

what's wrong with hating those who, like the pope, protect paedophiles?

or hating those who support ira terrists?

What a flimsy excuse for your bigotry..........why not just be consistent and hate anyone who protects peodos or supports any type of terrorist?

Now go away and poison someone else.

I bet if a Jehovah witness chapped your door,instead of trying to teach you about the kingdom of Christ,he'd be teaching you basic arithmetic in five minutes.

And I don't remember entering into a discussion,you kept asking stupid questions.

Watch your knuckles on the steps on the way out.

jehova witness!!!!???....

fuck, just when you thought you got rid of the bastards from the front door, there they are showing up here!

well, Red, it would seem from the logic of your post, stupid questions are quite appropriate for you.

and, since your having so much trouble with them, maybe that Jehovah witness pal of yours can give you a wee hand wi the answers.

:lol:

What a flimsy excuse for your bigotry..........why not just be consistent and hate anyone who protects peodos or supports any type of terrorist?

Now go away and poison someone else.

i do hate anyone who protects paedos and terrorists.

so, in that respect, i am quite consistent.

do you classify, Fry, who also castigates the pope, as a bigot?

careful Red, that'd make you a bit of a fanboy of a bigot, wouldn't it!

Of course someone could probably quite easily point out that anyone should feel free to hate whatever and whomever they like, but that it does not belong at Ibrox, and is nothing to do with Rangers; that the club has made it clear that they don't want to hear it; and that those who respect the club should respect the club's wishes.

Of course someone could probably quite easily point out that anyone should feel free to hate whatever and whomever they like, but that it does not belong at Ibrox, and is nothing to do with Rangers; that the club has made it clear that they don't want to hear it; and that those who respect the club should respect the club's wishes.

Rangers, like all public institutions, are under constant pressure to be politically correct and if they or their employees do not adhere to the rules of the political game, they are well and truly fucked.

ask Mr. Findlay, another legal beagle, he is a prime example of this.

consequently, the official line of Rangers or any public institution and their employees must be taken with a large dose of salt since expression of truth is preferable to political suicide.

Rangers know there is fuck all wrong with singing The Billy Boys but they cannot express this opinion.

The term 'fenian' has been deemed sectarian when clearly it is not.

therefore, it is an unjust law.

Rangers have acquiesced to this unjust law.

Rangers supporters are under no such obligation.

singing the song could, of course, result, as it has, in unjust incarceration.

but such individuals are in company of george fox, martin luther king, gandhi, and many other men of principal who have found themselves in prison.

this concept of 'principal', though, is particularly difficult, as you would know, for those in the legal profession to comprehend since it is a trait absent from their dna.

and, yes, there's a possibility Rangers might get deducted third division points from the unjust powers that be.

but what value is any success if you've sold your soul to achieve it?

Rangers, like all public institutions, are under constant pressure to be politically correct and if they or their employees do not adhere to the rules of the political game, they are well and truly fucked.

consequently, the official line of Rangers or any public institution and their employees must be taken with a large dose of salt since exp<b></b>ression of truth is preferable to political suicide.

Rangers know there is fuck all wrong with singing The Billy Boys but they cannot express this opinion.

but such individuals are in company of george fox, martin luther king, gandhi, and many other men of principal who have found themselves in prison.

this concept of 'principal', though, is particularly difficult, as you would know, for those in the legal profession to comprehend since it is a trait absent from their dna.

and, yes, there's a possibility Rangers might get deducted third division points from the unjust powers that be.

As long as you've justified to yourself that Rangers don't really mean what they say, good luck to you. Some would be amazed at your arrogance, but I am sure your position as protector of the club's true soul is assured.

If you think that Gandhi would have been singing The Billy Boys under these circumstances I can only wonder at your surreal intellectual dexterity.

consequently, the official line of Rangers or any public institution and their employees must be taken with a large dose of salt since exp<b></b>ression of truth is preferable to political suicide.

The gallant pioneers are where our soul belongs. Not being a bigot and destroying the good name of the club they created for us to love.

The term Fenian is NOT sectarian or illegal, it is all down to context...same with Orange.

The bottom line is that there is no reason or justification for breaking the law in Ibrox and harming the club. If you wish to say derogatory things about the fenian brotherhood then do not do it in Ibrox, do it elsewhere.

Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela and so on were campaigning AGAINST Bigotry, not in favour of it.

BB Do us all a favour take your hatred, bile and outdated mythology to another Football team. This club means too much to so many its not all about hating all things catholic its about the hypocrisy that it stands for.We are not and never will be up to our knees in fenian blood. Grow up FFS.

BB Do us all a favour take your hatred, bile and outdated mythology to another Football team. This club means too much to so many its not all about hating all things catholic its about the hypocrisy that it stands for.We are not and never will be up to our knees in fenian blood. Grow up FFS.

I will raise a glass to that and to those 4 lads who had a dream!

No place for Sectarianism in Rangers any more!!!

Hullo, Hullo

We are The Billy Boys

Hullo, Hullo

You'll Know us by our Noise

We're often of to see or team

At Ibrox or away

For we are the brigton derry boys.

or

Hullo, Hullo We are the Rangers Boys Hullo, Hullo You'll know us by our noise We're down to our knees to see our team At Ibrox or away For we are The Glasgow Rangers Boys

This has been changed over time though to: Hullo, Hullo We are the Billy Boys Hullo, Hullo You'll know us by our noise We're up to our knees in fenian blood Surrender or you'll die For we are The Brigton Derry Boys

In the final line the word "Brigton" is often replaced by the name of the singer's hometown/estate. Example, "Govan Derry Boys".

We NEVER let go of the fact that their catholic teachings are wrongful, never !

What we don't want nor need are wee idiots turning up at Ibrox and singing/chanting hate songs which get the Club into trouble and it's high time the drunken rats (or wee kiddies with little or no brains) who DO sing/chant the outlawed tunes stopped coming along to the games... given that no one actually wants them there.... as they seem too thick to know that the outlawed tunes get us into trouble.

Hullo, Hullo

We are The Billy Boys

Hullo, Hullo

You'll Know us by our Noise

We're often of to see or team

At Ibrox or away

For we are the brigton derry boys.

or

Hullo, Hullo We are the Rangers Boys Hullo, Hullo You'll know us by our noise We're down to our knees to see our team At Ibrox or away For we are The Glasgow Rangers Boys

This has been changed over time though to: Hullo, Hullo We are the Billy Boys Hullo, Hullo You'll know us by our noise We're up to our knees in fenian blood Surrender or you'll die For we are The Brigton Derry Boys

In the final line the word "Brigton" is often replaced by the name of the singer's hometown/estate. Example, "Govan Derry Boys".

We NEVER let go of the fact that their catholic teachings are wrongful, never !

You must really want arrested, the club fined sine die ban from Ibrox and a criminal record for Christmas.