Just thinkin about it there 42,000 + crowd, Tuesday, Annan ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Good to hear Mate, my wife has only been to a couple of games over the years, a celtic one and a Bayern Munich European tie. Going to start taking the Grandwean next season ! ;):sherlock:

My wife has only been to one professional game in her life,which was a World Cup qualifier in Sydney,but she watches football on telly with me and she is very educated in tactics/rules etc.She has not came with me on my last 3 European trips so she desperately wants to see Rangers at Ibrox when I bring her next season,so I'll take her on the stadium tour also.

That was two good games for your wife to sample the atmosphere and getting your Grandwean to start going is a must for our future.I hope he gets hooked and becomes a true bluenose :21:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My wife has only been to one professional game in her life,which was a World Cup qualifier in Sydney,but she watches football on telly with me and she is very educated in tactics/rules etc.She has not came with me on my last 3 European trips so she desperately wants to see Rangers at Ibrox when I bring her next season,so I'll take her on the stadium tour also.

That was two good games for your wife to sample the atmosphere and getting your Grandwean to start going is a must for our future.I hope he gets hooked and becomes a true bluenose :21:

post-75-0-39632500-1356124599_thumb.jpg

He's well on the way mate, and the day my wife was at the celtic game was because my son was the mascot. Take your wife on the pioneer trail if you can it's a great day and you get the tour of the stadium after. Well worth it ! (tu):sherlock:

post-75-0-39632500-1356124599_thumb.jpg

He's well on the way mate, and the day my wife was at the celtic game was because my son was the mascot. Take your wife on the pioneer trail if you can it's a great day and you get the tour of the stadium after. Well worth it ! (tu):sherlock:

Great pic,BD (tu) I want to go on the Pioneer trail but I think it might be too much for my wife who has health problems,so I think the tour of Ibrox will do her fine and a day at the football,but I will ask her.

Great pic,BD (tu) I want to go on the Pioneer trail but I think it might be too much for my wife who has health problems,so I think the tour of Ibrox will do her fine and a day at the football,but I will ask her.

There's a wee bit of walkin to do Mate so maybe the tour is enough, all the best to you and your wife ! ;):sherlock:

Well I was there and there was not 42,000 people at Ibrox. Like everyone else we count ST at these games.

It was still a fantastic crowd and Something to be proud of but to claim others weren't present because they are telling the truth is fucking retarded.

well Ally was there and he says there were 42,000.

you calling him,as well as this dude, a liar, then?

"...I find absolutely staggering. For us to have an attendance of 42,000 a week before Christmas on a Tuesday night against Annan sums it up for me.”

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/top-football-stories/ally-mccoist-staggered-by-fans-contribution-to-ibrox-share-sale-1-2702336?