Just thinkin about it there 42,000 + crowd, Tuesday, Annan ?

BLUEDIGNITY

I'm pretty sure you had 8 posts at one time.

Is it really relevant?

The fact that I once had 8 posts? No.

The fact that you have now?

It might just be. Taig infiltrators tend to get caught out fairly early on.

Low post count + pish posts often equals taig.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fact that I once had 8 posts? No.

The fact that you have now?

It might just be. Taig infiltrators tend to get caught out fairly early on.

Low post count + pish posts often equals taig.

Pish post? I am merely in agreement with the OP. Am i missing something though? We have posters slating the published attendance and yet you have a dig at me and hinting at Taiginess(sic). I'm confused.

Well I was there and there was not 42,000 people at Ibrox. Like everyone else we count ST at these games.

It was still a fantastic crowd and Something to be proud of but to claim others weren't present because they are telling the truth is fucking retarded.

Well I was there and there was not 42,000 people at Ibrox. Like everyone else we count ST at these games.

It was still a fantastic crowd and Something to be proud of but to claim others weren't present because they are telling the truth is fucking retarded.

You were there. Would the crowd in attendance not have filled the 2 biggest stands?

I find it incredible that some folk are saying this is the case.

Liar and not one of US, time to get rid of the scum on here admin, bin these cunts ! :sherlock:

Tell you what, even the most bitter tim would have to admit that the way we have rallied round our club in the last 7 months of Hell has been downright romantic.

I'm not sure you could get this kind of admission from even the most un-bitter tim. If such a thing even exists.

Was never 42k :lol:

I'd say around 32-34k

I'm normally one for saying that we are telling white lies in attendences, no danger was there 15,000 empty seats, 5,000-8,000 max. Fantastic turnout. I still believe Ibrox should be packed every week though whether it's Real Madrid or Stirling Albion. We have the fanbase and right now tickets are dirt cheap to watch the Rangers. What more can you ask for?