Just thinkin about it there 42,000 + crowd, Tuesday, Annan ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I was there and there was not 42,000 people at Ibrox. Like everyone else we count ST at these games.

It was still a fantastic crowd and Something to be proud of but to claim others weren't present because they are telling the truth is fucking retarded.

I was under the impression that Rangers were able to confirm how many ST holders actually attended the game (due to the amount of passes scanned).

I suggest he has a look on the jobs for bears thread before spouting utter pish like that.

Tarring people out of work as lazy and waiting for jobs to come to their feet is the sign of a silly wee boy who has zero life experience.

Hahah... he proved you absolutely correct by posting in the exact same minute. And he used the word 'spongeing.' And he couldn't even spell it. Case is closed.

GOATS cleary not been out of work....

GOAT's been sacked from being an apprentice Glazier, GOAT's lost his job as a bus driver because he lost his licence for medical reasons. I've worked in a door making factory, a housing association, a call centre for SKY, delivered for dominos, laboured on a building site, van boy delivering booze in west central Scotland. I'd sell my own arse if it stopped me from scrounging off people.

I now work for British Gas, and I'll be here until they tell me they don't want me. See if they do I'll get my arse down the job centre and do whatever I can until a job i want comes up.

Och dont give me that rubbish. If life is that bad for anyone then it's their own fault for having things they cant afford.

As for unemployment, I don't buy into this it's hard to get a job rubbish. If you're unemployed, you do anything. Whether it's sweeping the streets, or working in a bank. There are plenty of agencies who can get you out working. Too many people just want to wait for jobs in something their used to. That's fine keep going for it, but don't tell me you can't pour pints in a bar, or sell rubbish down a phone while you wait for that job to come up.

Must be the end of the world,I agree with you in this post.........

And I have been unemployed before.