Just thinkin about it there 42,000 + crowd, Tuesday, Annan ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Rangers were in the habit of fiddling the figures, they would have rounded up the Stirling game by a mere 87 to break the 50K.

That tells me they're not fiddling figures

We didn't fiddle with them. We included ST holders who didn't turn up, like all teams do.

We didn't fiddle with them. We included ST holders who didn't turn up, like all teams do.

I don't believe that's true.

I believe we count clicks of the turnstile.

And until you have reliable sourced information to contradict that, I'm sticking to my guns.

I'm also leaving this thread, cause it's nonsense. Enjoy!

A fantastic turnout, nae an unbelievable turnout and was there any mention in our mhedia outlets ? NAW ! Fuck awe as usual from the bheggars in the phress ! :sherlock:

PS - They only want to lie about the crowd that doesn't turn up at the phiggery !

Sky Sports News mentioned it. ;) Or, did you not want me to mention that because it doesn't suit your victimised mentality ?

I'm normally one for saying that we are telling white lies in attendences, no danger was there 15,000 empty seats, 5,000-8,000 max. Fantastic turnout. I still believe Ibrox should be packed every week though whether it's Real Madrid or Stirling Albion. We have the fanbase and right now tickets are dirt cheap to watch the Rangers. What more can you ask for?

A decent wage? Less redundancies for the working class? Enough money to feed and clothe our families without worrying about the wolves at the door?

A decent wage? Less redundancies for the working class? Enough money to feed and clothe our families without worrying about the wolves at the door?

Och dont give me that rubbish. If life is that bad for anyone then it's their own fault for having things they cant afford.

As for unemployment, I don't buy into this it's hard to get a job rubbish. If you're unemployed, you do anything. Whether it's sweeping the streets, or working in a bank. There are plenty of agencies who can get you out working. Too many people just want to wait for jobs in something their used to. That's fine keep going for it, but don't tell me you can't pour pints in a bar, or sell rubbish down a phone while you wait for that job to come up.

Och dont give me that rubbish. If life is that bad for anyone then it's their own fault for having things they cant afford.

As for unemployment, I don't buy into this it's hard to get a job rubbish. If you're unemployed, you do anything. Whether it's sweeping the streets, or working in a bank. There are plenty of agencies who can get you out working. Too many people just want to wait for jobs in something their used to. That's fine keep going for it, but don't tell me you can't pour pints in a bar, or sell rubbish down a phone while you wait for that job to come up.

I agree and I aim that at the neds and junkies wasters who want benefits for drink and drugs.

Sell rubbish down a phone to who?