Bradford City Vs Aston Vanilla

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that was freaking awesome. the stadium was bouncing, well the city parts.

cannot believe it, Bradford city from the 4th division at a wembley final haha.

credit to all their fans, they really deserve this. Going to be one mental weekend in London.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Will you manage to get to the final?

Watching the Bantams make history as well as the 'Gers!

Some season!

been one hell of a ride so far. so happy for the true city fans though. They are a genuine club who care about their fans and with a tragic history like ours, it is nice to see them in the big time again. Plus the unthinkable of UEFA cup if they can win one more game haha.

been one hell of a ride so far. so happy for the true city fans though. They are a genuine club who care about their fans and with a tragic history like ours, it is nice to see them in the big time again. Plus the unthinkable of UEFA cup if they can win one more game haha.

Carry on enjoying the ride!

Haven't been back since the fire myself, but always look out for their results!

yeah its pathetic. City and Swans have been given 32k each. Apparantly there is 15k club wembley will are privatly owned which is why it is always empy in the middle bit and the rest for sponsors. its a joke.

I'm pretty sure it was 25,000 each in the past!

yeah its pathetic. City and Swans have been given 32k each. Apparantly there is 15k club wembley will are privatly owned which is why it is always empy in the middle bit and the rest for sponsors. its a joke.

How many tickets do they normally sell for their games? :rolleyes:

How many tickets do they normally sell for their games? :rolleyes:

its a cup final though, doesnt matter how many. though I think it is 11k. I can see what your saying but this is a day about the whole of bfd so would of been good to give them an opportunity for more fans to go. Last time they were there was bk in 96 in the old stadium and took 34k for division 4 playoff final haha.

its a cup final though, doesnt matter how many. though I think it is 11k. I can see what your saying but this is a day about the whole of bfd so would of been good to give them an opportunity for more fans to go. Last time they were there was bk in 96 in the old stadium and took 34k for division 4 playoff final haha.

I still fail to see how being given three times the average home gate can be seen as anything approaching unfair. The tickets would be better going to genuine football fans from around the country instead of cunts from Bradford who never attend games, but fancy a jolly boys outing in London.

I still fail to see how being given three times the average home gate can be seen as anything approaching unfair. The tickets would be better going to genuine football fans from around the country instead of cunts from Bradford who never attend games, but fancy a jolly boys outing in London.

its a cup final between 2 teams, why should 20k posh pricks have any right to tickets just because they are loaded. Imagine 20% of ibrox being corderned off each week to people who have tens and hundreds of thousands of pounds to buy 10 year season tickets and then only going to the old firm game

its a cup final between 2 teams, why should 20k posh pricks have any right to tickets just because they are loaded. Imagine 20% of ibrox being corderned off each week to people who have tens and hundreds of thousands of pounds to buy 10 year season tickets and then only going to the old firm game

This isn't about 'posh pricks', it's about gloryhunter pricks.

This isn't about 'posh pricks', it's about gloryhunter pricks.

BFD aside, I am making a point about allocation in general as 32k is the amount for any team.

Bk to the point and yes it is about posh pricks, what about if man ure, arsenal liverpool etc etc had got there, they all have over 32k ST holders yet would still of only been given that amount. so yes it is about posh pricks and modern football in general.

We both support rangers, I would be fuckin livid if we started only getting 15k for cup finals, becuase that is exactly what it equates too,

If it was Man Utd v Bradford, I'd bet that you wouldn't be calling for the Manchester club to be given a larger percentage of the tickets available, even though they attract six times the amount of fans week in, week out.

The sponsors and the rich aren't filling Valley Parade every week, so where are these so-called football fans then?

what im saying is that the allocations for fans should be alot higher that what they are. 32k is for everyone just like last year etc.

40k each should be right imo. Every team would sell that out, except maybe the chesterfields, barnets, fleetwoods etc of this world.

Wembley should be like as old as should any natonal stadium on a final, one side one colour, one side another.

what im saying is that the allocations for fans should be alot higher that what they are. 32k is for everyone just like last year etc.

40k each should be right imo. Every team would sell that out, except maybe the chesterfields, barnets, fleetwoods etc of this world.

Wembley should be like as old as should any natonal stadium on a final, one side one colour, one side another.

Wembley was never like that though. FA Cup Final tickets were allocated to all member clubs, the various county associations, plus VIP's and sponsors. The League did similar for their showpiece.

I still think this is a moot point anyway. The split should be based on average attendance. Bradford shouldn't be getting the same amount as their opponents, even when it is only Swansea.