Bradford City Vs Aston Vanilla

They're as clueless as those who come on here with their knee-jerk reactions.

Villa were dire tonight.

Recently they have been very poor too. Losing by 8 goals to Chelsea and getting thumped 3-1 by a league 2 team who sit 8th in the table is pretty bad.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were. In the first leg of a cup semi.

Indeed, they should still make it through but if they play like that again it's curtains.

They should have had far too much for a lower league outfit who are having a fairly average league season.

Villa were dire tonight.

Recently they have been very poor too. Losing by 8 goals to Chelsea and getting thumped 3-1 by a league 2 team who sit 8th in the table is pretty bad.

I'm well aware of their results. Your giggling schoolboy routine is a double-check though. A great service. (tu)

Indeed, they should still make it through but if they play like that again it's curtains.

They should have had far too much for a lower league outfit who are having a fairly average league season.

Many of the extremely young Villa squad have come from the lower leagues, and they too are having a difficult season. Your simplistic view of the game is jaw-droppingly naive.

Many of the extremely young Villa squad have come from the lower leagues, and they too are having a difficult season. Your simplistic view of the game is jaw-droppingly naive.

They had more than £25 million worth of talent on the park tonight...

They were very, very poor and were out fought by their lower league counterparts.

I guess you are correct though and everyone else is overreacting to Bradfords win :lol:

They had more than £25 million worth of talent on the park tonight...

They were very, very poor and were out fought by their lower league counterparts.

I guess you are correct though and everyone else is overreacting to Bradfords win :lol:

Not everyone is overreacting to it. It was another terrific cup game for Bradford.

It's your constant inane '..... are shite. :lol: ' posts which piss me off more than anything.

Not everyone is overreacting to it. It was another terrific cup game for Bradford.

It's your constant inane '..... are shite. :lol: posts which piss me off more than anything.

I said they were dire which they were.

You will need to refresh my memory on teams I have said are shite who you think did not merit it?