Bradford City Vs Aston Vanilla

well that was fucking amazing, the place was a rocking, quality day out all round.

everyone at Bradford city should be so proud of themselves a 4th division team pumping 3 goals past a premiership team, whatever happens in brum in 2 weeks they should be so proud but here's hoping to another fantastic cup night for city.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just admire clubs who try to play the game in the correct manner and who don't just go out and buy themselves success.

Shoot me down for that.

Do they really "play the game in the correct manner" though? They're pretty reliant on Benteke and they've resorted to hoofing it up to him many times this season. They have a very young squad but questions need to be asked of the whole club - they are a shambles at times.

well that was fucking amazing, the place was a rocking, quality day out all round.

everyone at Bradford city should be so proud of themselves a 4th division team pumping 3 goals past a premiership team, whatever happens in brum in 2 weeks they should be so proud but here's hoping to another fantastic cup night for city.

What you doing home so early? Town must be rocking!

ha I know, unfortunately work calls in the morning, not that ill get much, I'll feel a bit of a cheat jumping on their bandwagon but still its buzzing. though tbf bradford will be shut tonight, its not like most big cities it doesn't have late bars unfortunately. still be lots of sore heads in the morning

Do they really "play the game in the correct manner" though? They're pretty reliant on Benteke and they've resorted to hoofing it up to him many times this season. They have a very young squad but questions need to be asked of the whole club - they are a shambles at times.

Yes, they are attempting to play the ball. No, they don't always get it right. Yes, they are horribly inconsistent. Yes, I do hope that they persevere with it and reap the rewards.

Either that or get their very own sugar-daddy billionaire who will use his financial muscle to splash out on ready-made stars in order to massage his ego. The customers would prefer option two.

Yes, they are attempting to play the ball. No, they don't always get it right. Yes, they are horribly inconsistent. Yes, I do hope that they persevere with it and reap the rewards.

Either that or get their very own sugar-daddy billionaire who will use his financial muscle to splash out on ready-made stars in order to massage his ego. The customers would prefer option two.

Because football is about results and they haven't been good enough at Villa for a while. Attempting to play good football and developing young players is admirable but they need to build a platform first and then they can do that imo. A solid defence and a defensive midfielder are necessary buys.

Because football is about results and they haven't been good enough at Villa for a while. Attempting to play good football and developing young players is admirable but they need to build a platform first and then they can do that imo. A solid defence and a defensive midfielder are necessary buys.

I'm sorry, but for me, football isn't merely about results.

woop just got changed in hotel. cannot fucking wait. 7000 plus me down today. ofskies to mingle & get smashed nows. Its not rangers but have to be honest am getting a little giddy.

ps how the funk am i meant to use RM on tablet, cant find any threads, had to google them.

2-2 draw.

woop just got changed in hotel. cannot fucking wait. 7000 plus me down today. ofskies to mingle & get smashed nows. Its not rangers but have to be honest am getting a little giddy.

ps how the funk am i meant to use RM on tablet, cant find any threads, had to google them.

2-2 draw.

The Ointment will be out in force then.

2-2 draw.

Good luck tonight!