dundee united have only sold 4 away tickets

rangersxfc

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you seriously trying to suggest the fans that are going to support Rangers haven't got the club at heart ? Because what ? Charles Green, a man that's been here 6 months, said so ?

Wrong. This is old ground that's been covered on here numerous times.

Are you purposefully creating an argument, or do you actually need it explained to you?

Are you seriously trying to suggest the fans that are going to support Rangers haven't got the club at heart ? Because what ? Charles Green, a man that's been here 6 months, said so ?

The vast majority of the support wanted to boycott this tie the club have endorsed that and made the point re potential safety issues...

If you or anyone else choose (as us your right) to go against the wishes of the club and the majority of your fellow supporters you are seriously damaging the credibility and potential affect of this action. Going to the game under these circumstances is quite selfish IMO and could damage the reputation and credibility of our club.

mark benstead

Will def be some #rangers fans at Tannadice for #scottishcup tie with#DUFC - 4 away tickets sold so far...

According to various, the tickets bought in the #Rangers end for#dufc cup tie were bought by a) Celtic fans b) anyone but rangers fans.

How will Sean, Gerry, Aiden and Patrick make it look like trouble amongst the Rangers fans now?

It's just not fair.

if im honest it is completely up to an individual if they want to go I wouldn't judge someone that bought a ticket and tar them with being traitors or anything like that, they might just love to watch the team play and ignore the politics, if you dont want to go for political reasons then thats for you and you only.

I am not going for the same reasons everyone else isnt going but if anyone wants to go then so be it but dont attack fellow fans unless it turns out they are wearing hoops underneath then you can attack them haha

... plus money still goes to our charity for the sale

I know at least 4 folk who are going.

I'd love to see folk calling them traitors or telling them that they aren't real fans.

In fact, if anyone fancies doing that rather than keyboard rattling, drop me a PM and i'll arrange it. I'm in need of a right good laugh.

if im honest it is completely up to an individual if they want to go I wouldn't judge someone that bought a ticket and tar them with being traitors or anything like that, they might just love to watch the team play and ignore the politics, if you dont want to go for political reasons then thats for you and you only.

I am not going for the same reasons everyone else isnt going but if anyone wants to go then so be it but dont attack fellow fans unless it turns out they are wearing hoops underneath then you can attack them haha

1 down....3 to go!

These are exactly my thoughts on it.

I know at least 4 folk who are going.

I'd love to see folk calling them traitors or telling them that they aren't real fans.

In fact, if anyone fancies doing that rather than keyboard rattling, drop me a PM and i'll arrange it. I'm in need of a right good laugh.

WVB get the knuckle dusters and I'll meet you at the subway!

WVB get the knuckle dusters and I'll meet you at the subway!

I'm meeting WVB with Peterhead tickets at the statue tomorrow I think.

A couple of them will likely be there at the same time, I'll introduce them.

Apparently he doesn't pay for tickets though.

Correct, he is one of the thousands who get them for nowt ( you heard it from the Saviledome ). Dingwall is to Rangers what a tapeworm is to a pig....................if you'll pardon the clumsy comparrison :000000082: