Jig

Blue Forever

I think that after today's performance, Little and Sandaza should be given a run as the front pairing. We looked far more mobile and more dangerous than we have in the last few performances.

However, will Ally drop Jig or will he be shoehorned in with others being left out? He is ineffective in midfield and I personally do not rate him as a defender.

Thoughts?

If he's been playing the last few games with an injury that may be a partial reason for the lack of mobility. I think Jjig is still a valuable asset in the air but needs Little running off him.

That's one of the reasons why I prefer Little up with Sandaza - reduces the temptation to play the long ball.

I think that after today's performance, Little and Sandaza should be given a run as the front pairing. We looked far more mobile and more dangerous than we have in the last few performances.

However, will Ally drop Jig or will he be shoehorned in with others being left out? He is ineffective in midfield and I personally do not rate him as a defender.

Thoughts?

bit harsh mate .Big lee has Been running on empty after playing defence ,midfield and attack.He was our top goal scorer until he got his last injury .IMO he will be brought back in defence for the Dun Utd game for his experience .Our defence is not good enough and he is without doubt the player I fell Ally will shoehorn him into this match as Utd will bombard us with cross balls which is usually there strong point

Jig is a great leader and a very good option for us but maybe not in every game. Sometimes mixing it up a bit in the forward areas can reap the benefits.

Until such times that Sandazza shows a consistent level of performance and starts scoring Jig is still our best "main" striker. My only concern is that if Sandazza does kick on then Jig will be played in midfield where I think his lack of mobility is even more evident.

However, will Ally drop Jig or will he be shoehorned in with others being left out?p

ok He is ineffective in midfield and I personally doi not rate him as a defender.k

Thoughts?

jig is not shoehorned into the team - he is earning his place on merit as our captain and top goal scorer! some people just need to have a go at one player or another - or is this a sly dig at Ally?

Thoughts?

Given that it is the third division you have to think that at this stage of his career it is actually 'Jig's' level now.

He's scored a few right nice goals mind you...... but he's like a cart-horse at times and falls over more often than not.

Sure, McCulloch is more mobile than Kevin Kyle..... but so is treakle.

If it's for the good of the team then it doesn't really matter WHO the player is though, if they are injured or not producing when others are then tough you lose your place... such is life.

It's always been a given with the proper great managers that you never break-up a winning side either.

Thought id seen it all on, but no.

Jig has to play, he's a leader and these young lads need guidance and encouragement on the pitch, looks abit of a calming influence at times when the lads start rushing and panicing.

We missed jig today

agreed mate .A rest is good but he would be my first pick just for the reasons you just stated .We have much better creative quality but I'd take Jig in a big match any day .Will never forget last years 3-2 game against rodents .One of main reasons they never won it at our place.Im sure he looks like a cart horse to some but I think it's his style sometimes that makes him look cumbersome .Love the guy