Alistair Murning SFA panel member

bluechip

Murning was on the panel that imposed the transfer embargo last year

I have known him for years and used to do football Q&As with him

Nice guy so I have no idea why he put the boot into us

so that everyone thinks that he is something he is not so that he could get on the panel? if so, well played sir. fox-like cunning

• 2 weeks later...

He is not a nice guy in any shape of form.. IMO.. I know him well

Another one of the Cabals infantry by the looks of it. Spread the word bears, from FF.

Remember this impartial member of the SFA panel tasked with dealing with Lord Nimmos findings against Rangers and Craig Whyte?

Described at the time as the "erstwhile football commentator" in various pieces such as..

http://www.telegraph....n-Rangers.html

I discovered today during an unrelated conversation that the impartial Mr Murning is currently making his money organising "An Audience with Henrik Larsson" evenings in Glasgow and Ireland. His company World Celebrity Bookings are the events management company putting it all together.... It appears though that the only "World celebrity" on their books is the aforementioned hero of the green and greys.

The link can be seen at... http://henriklarsson.co.uk/ which is a page forward from the site www.wcbookings.com which in turn is registered to impartial Mr Alistair Murning .... http://whois.domaint.../wcbookings.com

;looks like murning on that site got lots of links to thialand, eh the dark side spreading ther filth as usual

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/scottish-news/no-proceeds-henrik-larsson-tribute-

Alistair Murnings company involved in a charity scam, todays sunday mail, page 19.

ORGANISERS of a £100-a- head tribute dinner for Henrik Larsson have admitted not a penny raised has gone to ­charity.

Celtic supporters attending the black tie do believed a charity called The Henrik Larsson Foundation would benefit.

Hundreds took part in a ­fundraising auction and paid £20 each to have their picture taken with the Hoops legend at the ­Thistle Hotel in Glasgow.

But organiser Ian McLeod, who is being investigated by Trading Standards in Jersey over a celebrity boxing show, admitted the ­foundation are not a registered ­charity.

He added that it had nothing to do with the event, which took place over two nights last month.

Disgusted fan Brian Harris, 39, said: “I bought tickets after seeing the number on a website for the Henrik Larsson Foundation.

“As far as I was concerned, that’s where the money was going and everybody else I know thought the same thing.

“The foundation was mentioned throughout the night and during the auction they said the money was for the foundation too.

“It makes me wonder where the money actually ended up.

“If the night was about making a company money then it was misleading to have those links to the foundation.”

Colin McKeown, 35, said: “The advert was on a website called the Henrik Larsson Foundation so you’d assume at least some of the money would go to that.

“I couldn’t go in the end and got a refund but I know people who did and they believed it was a charity night.”

The tribute nights in January were promoted by celebrity boxing company WCB (Scotland) Ltd – and McLeod is a director.

Fans who paid for their tickets using Paypal were directed to McLeod’s website wcbookings.com.

But attempts to visit that web address redirects to the Henrik Larsson ­Foundation.

A check on ownership shows that wcbookings.com is registered to broadcaster Alistair Murning.

The Foundation website is incomplete and said to be under development.

There are no contact details or information – only the name and the words: “Be Inspired.”

Speaking at his home in Kilmarnock, McLeod refused to answer questions about where the proceeds of the night went and simply said: “The Henrik Larsson Foundation has nothing to do with my event.”

His lawyer John Carruthers said: “Both events were commercial with no links at all to the charity.

“The Henrik Larsson Foundation is in the early stages of being set up. It exists as a proposal, which I have made to the charity regulator.

The charity is really being taken care of by the Larssons. Ian McLeod is involved in so much as he knows about it.”

Larsson’s agent Rob Jansen said he could not be contacted last night.

The player, who scored 174 times for the Hoops, did interviews publicising the tribute but did not claim any charity would benefit.

Mr Murning was unavailable for comment.

In 2007, we told how McLeod was frontman for a celebrity fight night in Dubai organised by former world boxing champ and convicted drug dealer Paul Weir.

The pair were both directors of WCB (Scotland) Ltd, being probed over a cancelled appearance in Jersey by Mike Tyson.

Boxing fans complained about difficulty with refunds for the event last April.

Link didn't seem to work. Here's another one.

http://www.dailyreco...tribute-1728303

Cheers

Not very good at adding links

Its only right that everyone should know what a fine upstanding citizen one of our "Impartial SFA Tribunal Member" is

Remember this guy was part of the panel that imposed a transfer embargo on us

Then the whole of the SPL got really upset because we challenged the decision