Alistair Murning SFA panel member

bluechip

Another one of the Cabals infantry by the looks of it. Spread the word bears, from FF.

Remember this impartial member of the SFA panel tasked with dealing with Lord Nimmos findings against Rangers and Craig Whyte?

Described at the time as the "erstwhile football commentator" in various pieces such as..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/922...n-Rangers.html

I discovered today during an unrelated conversation that the impartial Mr Murning is currently making his money organising "An Audience with Henrik Larsson" evenings in Glasgow and Ireland. His company World Celebrity Bookings are the events management company putting it all together.... It appears though that the only "World celebrity" on their books is the aforementioned hero of the green and greys.

The link can be seen at... http://henriklarsson.co.uk/ which is a page forward from the site www.wcbookings.com which in turn is registered to impartial Mr Alistair Murning .... http://whois.domaintools.com/wcbookings.com

Hopefully JT has some 'leaks' timed soon. I do not believe for one minute Rangers are / where the only ones who used tax avoidance or reduction schemes to attract players within Scottish football. Just some have managed to keep it well hidden for now.

From the Telegraph article which goes back to the 1st inquiry findings you'd need to deduce that Murning's business with Rangers ended at that time. We "outed" the three who sat on that panel and their business concluded with the damage to Rangers compounded by their findings. There's no way he could re-enter the debate/debacle and be seen as an "honest broker" just as there's now no way the disgraced slogan "sporting integrity" can be used in a sentence containing the words Rangers Football Club. It is mildly amusing that the phrase now appears to be coined most often by our CEO and our Manager, reclaimed on our behalf to address some of the issues which continue to cloud our future in the Scottish game and, particularly, those bodies who require the " led like lemmings " solution to further their collective grip on a reconstructed league set-up. For this Bear, as I enter my 50th year of supporting my team, I only hope we ride out this farce and face down every one of our detractors. I don't want to spend the next, however many, years working through lowly English divisions in the hope of a return to Ibrox European fixtures. Our cause has never been stronger and we must expose the entire hypocritic cabal, however long it takes, in order to reclaim our rightful place. RFC............we are the people, but more importantly.............we are here for our people.

Well done, it shows what we are having to deal with. I wouldn't have put the link up to the part that gave out his address though as there are always some idiots out there, I would hope that our following has moved to a point where we leave the stone throwing to that lot who frequent the east end. Once again, well done. :nosfa:

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully JT has some 'leaks' timed soon. I do not believe for one minute Rangers are / where the only ones who used tax avoidance or reduction schemes to attract players within Scottish football. Just some have managed to keep it well hidden for now.

Good point mate. JT was brought on board for a reason. (tu)

Hate to throw this in but Al is not from the dark side

He is a bluenose of long standing

Which makes his treachery all the worse

Treachery is a strong word to use here Bill.

I hope your wrong, and he stands up for what is right.

If he is a bluenose of long standing, is it not a good thing for him to be involved in the panel?