Did I just hear correctly?.........

shankillblue1

Fuck all was said about the sfa paying anything ! He said the fighting fund would cover any legal costs in our fight against the spl or sfa if need be , the cousin vinny comment was a tweet he read out ! It was a snidey dig that didn't need too be said but its Clyde its what is expected !

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that this is the case.

Whilst I am not surprised at anything they try to pull on us, my understanding is that the SPL will pay for their own lawyers, but are struggling to do so. I believe they will try to cover the costs of this dubious action and their many other fuck ups by hitting us with a fine for several millions, if not tens of millions.

If the OP's claims are correct, then this is immensely corrupt, unsurprisingly. That said, I would urge caution before leaping to any conclusions. I do not wish to cast aspersions on the OP, but I suspect he has been mislead here, no offence.

I shall wait for confirmation before leaping either way on this one. If true, it's a hugely significant revelation. If not, we'd be making a bit of an arse of ourselves over misinformation.

Fuck all was said about the sfa paying anything ! He said the fighting fund would cover any legal costs in our fight against the spl or sfa if need be , the cousin vinny comment was a tweet he read out ! It was a snidey dig that didn't need too be said but its Clyde its what is expected !

What does "cousin vinny " even mean?

I thought i heard the rangers supporters fighting find would pay our legal costs if they try and illegaly strip us of titles

What was actually said was the fighting fund will be used too cover our legal costs

I didn't hear him say anything about the SFA backing up the case BTW.

ANGRY with the "my cousin vinney" statement though.

this seems more correct

tbh I'm not sure he made the announcement then repeated it a cpl of minutes later and said we have had a tweet " half a million , you couldn't get my cousin vinny for that " they laughed in studio then moved on , like I said I listened too the show , the op did hear wrong

I was busy reading the threads on here, with snyde on (ok, I know, I'll never learn!), when I overheard ''news just in, blah, blah that the SFA have just stated they will underwrite the SPL legal costs..... and so on''.

Flabbergasted. Couldn't believe my ears, hence why I am asking. I'm so full of hate these days, I could have misconstrued it, but I don't think so. Hope I am wrong because my blood pressure can't take much more in my hate for corrupt henious bastards.

So, somebody please tell me, that I can put my sword away, for now anyway.

It was a film with joe pesci in it. He was a shite lawyer who knew fuck all about the law etc. To bad we have already taking the SFA to court once and won it.

Whoever it is this time around we will win it again. SFA or the SPL?

Do they forget this?

Green has said he never drops anything, he's not going to let them take anything.

There just going to have to fine us the clowns to fund there "reconstruction" plan.

That will be another few months in court if they try and do this though.

As it's is pretty obvious this is what will be there plan b if they don't take any titles.

I was busy reading the threads on here, with snyde on (ok, I know, I'll never learn!), when I overheard ''news just in, blah, blah that the SFA have just stated they will underwrite the SPL legal costs..... and so on''.

Flabbergasted. Couldn't believe my ears, hence why I am asking. I'm so full of hate these days, I could have misconstrued it, but I don't think so. Hope I am wrong because my blood pressure can't take much more in my hate for corrupt henious bastards.

So, somebody please tell me, that I can put my sword away, for now anyway.

calm down , clean out your ears , and relax , I think Charlie has proved now that he won't let us be fucked with

It definitely was NOT said that the .SFA would pay the legal costs of the SPL.

It definitely WAS said that the .Fighting Fund would be used to help pay for OUR legal costs.

Which was why the snidey comment about half a million quid not being enough to hire My Cousin Vinny was made.

In what parallel universe would it be reasonable for the SFA to underwrite any action that the SPL may have to defend in court when the institution that Rangers would have to appeal to is the SFA itself.

The SFA wouldn't be so stupid surely?

Whos going to stop them? We have already took them to court and proved there transfer embargo was Illegal didn't stop them from still doing it though did it?

Just checked ''Do The Bouncy''. bigcid1975 posted...''The SFA have stated that they will underwrite any legal costs incurred by the SPL associated with stripping us of titles wtf.'' ....''Radio Clyde tonight''

Would still prefer further confirmation from one of our posters.