We Are Up Against Vile Fantasists

Rangers Lady

Actually Jack, that's not on topic.

We never actually got round to the topic.

This was supposed to be the topic...

Which is a shame, cos it's actually a very interesting topic :D

Well she should make a complaint and threaten to sue.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she should make a complaint and threaten to sue.

She should certainly do something.

Since we never got around to discussing that part (holds hands up), we didn't really get enough details from her to get a good idea of what's actually gone down.

It's taken 125 posts for somebody to come out with something sensible :D

Well done Bear78 :thumbup:

It some times happens :000000082:

It's surprising it's not happened sooner given social media and the amount of woman at our games. Someone will no doubt beat this girl to it now, lol.

Her intelligence is not in doubt. But with age comes experience, and she was talking about being on air with a pair of experienced Rangers hating liars, and it would be them who had control of the microphones, the questions, the editing. etc.

They are cowards who will hand pick their victims. If they were happy to have her on, they would have had an ulterior motive. Its the BBC.

FCKN BANG ON....

im still trying to get a grip of using my mobile..to using this laptop thingymabob.. but i feel that bogtrott had a valid point......OK WE KNOW that the haters and the MHEDIA in slamonds scootland HATE US..But surely any objection to these scumbags should be embraced and backed to the hilt????

male,female,animal,vegetable or mineral,anybody trying to bring down the bheast is fighting our corner,the lass has tried to have a go at them,how many of us would have the nerve to actually try gettin in about these wanks? I may have thought bout it and what I'd say but never had the bottle to try,I wouldn't say I was representing all fans if I ever do but to decry the girl for her efforts isn't right,were all bears,we stand together,we fight together,no quarter,no mercy,no surrender

male,female,animal,vegetable or mineral,anybody trying to bring down the bheast is fighting our corner,the lass has tried to have a go at them,how many of us would have the nerve to actually try gettin in about these wanks? I may have thought bout it and what I'd say but never had the bottle to try,I wouldn't say I was representing all fans if I ever do but to decry the girl for her efforts isn't right,were all bears,we stand together,we fight together,no quarter,no mercy,no surrender

With respect mate, she has mentioned getting help from Chris Graham. He has had numerous opportunities to mention ra seliks filthy past in his previous media appearances but is simply not interested in taking the bheast bull by the horns and mentioning their sordid, filthy child abusing past. If she were to "bring out the big guns" so to speak, I fear that Fury would not back her up.

Fighting our corner means pointing out everything that these filthy bheasts have done, and gone unpunished for. Its a dirty fight, and one in which the bheasts will do anything they can to fight it in private, where their disgusting history of shagging children and covering it up will go unmentioned in the public domain. Is a teenage girl, no matter how eloquent, the best person for this job?

Personally, I have my doubts. Good luck to her though.

know what you mean sir,every time someone tries to mention their bairn buggerin on radio or other mediums the bheast just twists it to try and make us look bad for mentioning it,it's like the lie about a club open to all thing they peddle too,yet they formed with a racial and sectarian signing policy only takin players of Irish catholic descent,but people prefer to believe the lie,the problem is getting it out there to the people who don't know these things,were they ever actually run as an athletic coy? or was that because you paid less tax if you registered as one,it's things like this that need to get into the public domain,but with the bheast media it just won't happen sadly

im still trying to get a grip of using my mobile..to using this laptop thingymabob.. but i feel that bogtrott had a valid point......OK WE KNOW that the haters and the MHEDIA in slamonds scootland HATE US..But surely any objection to these scumbags should be embraced and backed to the hilt????

Its how that objection is made. An argument made on a public place such as the BBC need to eloquently made. The idea being that you are able to show where the issues are, and being able to change minds and take people to task. For someone who uses terms like Bheasts, paedos and makes catholic comments in here posts, then she is not the one for me to get involved. Facts are needed, quantifiable facts that can be proven and clearly stated. We want to change the wrongs of the mhedia, not get its back up and make it worse.

know what you mean sir,every time someone tries to mention their bairn buggerin on radio or other mediums the bheast just twists it to try and make us look bad for mentioning it,it's like the lie about a club open to all thing they peddle too,yet they formed with a racial and sectarian signing policy only takin players of Irish catholic descent,but people prefer to believe the lie,the problem is getting it out there to the people who don't know these things,were they ever actually run as an athletic coy? or was that because you paid less tax if you registered as one,it's things like this that need to get into the public domain,but with the bheast media it just won't happen sadly

Careful, you'll give him a big head... oh, too late.

You don't want a young girl representing the fans although it's her opinion also, and she wouldnt hold herself in the proper manner or such but you want to rant about paedophilia or child molestation ffs could not make it up. I know who would do more damage.

Tentative first post.

IMO the OP should be applauded for being proactive in her attempts at confronting the continuous one sided, damaging assaults on our club by the mhedia. For too long they have acted with impunity when passing their twisted, biased and ( I believe) bigoted opinions off as facts. It's commendable that she is willing to put herself out there and fight back.

However, as has been mentioned, she would be going up against a well oiled machine that are adept at avoiding difficult questions and brushing off any opinions that don't fit with their agenda. We should be fighting back, we should be shedding light on slanderous reporting and we should (as a club) make sure the mhedia (and the cabal) are taken to task.

For me the best way to do this as fans is to highlight every slanderous comment to the club, let JT fight the propaganda war, they can't ignore a man of his experience and standing, and let the clubs lawyers take care of any legalities surrounding the lies and slander perpetuated by the mhedia.

Well, that's my first post, go easy on me! :)

I spent a lot of time going over Cosgroves and Creeps ramblings since Admin.

I wasn't about to post my findings on here for approval, I would be as well sending them a copy before I went on the show.

What I wanted to challenge was their contradictions and speculative ranting about cheating, £134m debt and the damage they caused by portraying fiction as facts.

I unearthed some amount of nonsense from both, caught cosgrove out in some complete blunders.

In one show he spoke about growing up as a tic man in a tic family before adopting an allegiance to St Johnstone to get away from the bigotry "His Words"

3 months later he is shouting off about being a St Johnstone fan since the day he was born and that he never supported another club.

There is a lot more I was ready to use if I got a seat at the table and I hoped that they "like others" thought they were speaking to a daft lassie with Rangers posters in my room..

It took a lot of time and I had done a few mock interviews to sharpen up for most eventualities

I'm not debating with shrewd politicians, I was hoping to challenge a pair of bitter haters with little credentials

I was pissed off that after putting in the work the tarriers sabotage derailed my chances,

That was my point

I spent a lot of time going over Cosgroves and Creeps ramblings since Admin.

I wasn't about to post my findings on here for approval, I would be as well sending them a copy before I went on the show.

What I wanted to challenge was their contradictions and speculative ranting about cheating, £134m debt and the damage they caused by portraying fiction as facts.

I unearthed some amount of nonsense from both, caught cosgrove out in some complete blunders.

In one show he spoke about growing up as a tic man in a tic family before adopting an allegiance to St Johnstone to get away from the bigotry "His Words"

3 months later he is shouting off about being a St Johnstone fan since the day he was born and that he never supported another club.

There is a lot more I was ready to use if I got a seat at the table and I hoped that they "like others" thought they were speaking to a daft lassie with Rangers posters in my room..

It took a lot of time and I had done a few mock interviews to sharpen up for most eventualities

I'm not debating with shrewd politicians, I was hoping to challenge a pair of bitter haters with little credentials

I was pissed off that after putting in the work the tarriers sabotage derailed my chances,

That was my point

I certainly think you have researched the correct path BT, the lack of challenge to the contradictions and inconsistency of statement is shocking. The problem is there is absolutely no accountability whatsoever within the media in Scotland.

We have have someone within BBC Scotland leaking details of their exclusive interview with Whyte to Phil 3 names.

We have Spiers caught out lying on national tv regarding comments he denies making - only for the screenshots of same to confirm his lack of personal integrity. Several weeks later he is rewarded with a chat show on BBC Scotland.

Its ironic to think David Cameron is opposing the recommendations of the Leveson enquiry as it might impinge on the press' "moral guardians" status. As Ive asked before on this forum what happens when the press themselves are morally bankrupt ?

I certainly think you have researched the correct path BT, the lack of challenge to the contradictions and inconsistency of statement is shocking. The problem is there is absolutely no accountability whatsoever within the media in Scotland.

We have have someone within BBC Scotland leaking details of their exclusive interview with Whyte to Phil 3 names.

We have Spiers caught out lying on national tv regarding comments he denies making - only for the screenshots of same to confirm his lack of personal integrity. Several weeks later he is rewarded with a chat show on BBC Scotland.

Its ironic to think David Cameron is opposing the recommendations of the Leveson enquiry as it might impinge on the press' "moral guardians" status. As Ive asked before on this forum what happens when the press themselves are morally bankrupt ?

that bigot and liar Spiers is still in employment and it is a disgrace

Its how that objection is made. An argument made on a public place such as the BBC need to eloquently made. The idea being that you are able to show where the issues are, and being able to change minds and take people to task. For someone who uses terms like Bheasts, paedos and makes catholic comments in here posts, then she is not the one for me to get involved. Facts are needed, quantifiable facts that can be proven and clearly stated. We want to change the wrongs of the mhedia, not get its back up and make it worse.

Not much in there I agree with, I can keep a civil tongue when required and as I mentioned I prepared professionally for the opportunity if it can my way

Back on topic, before I fall asleep. While everyone is entitled to their opinion, I wouldn't want any teenager going on shows, like the one mentioned, to speak on my behalf.

Only my opinion and not looking to argue with anyone.

Have you put yourself forward for a spot ??

Her intelligence is not in doubt. But with age comes experience, and she was talking about being on air with a pair of experienced Rangers hating liars, and it would be them who had control of the microphones, the questions, the editing. etc.

They are cowards who will hand pick their victims. If they were happy to have her on, they would have had an ulterior motive. Its the BBC.

Would only have gone on of it was live, wouldn't be interested in a recording as any victories would get chopped

Thats out of order. We might not always agree with what he posts but to mention govanblue and bheasts in the same sentance is way out of line

Not really, he started off and made a few assumptions, what Bheasts like to do, he was wrong, like Bheasts are often, so his conduct was similar, not his ethos, aesthetic appeal, values or personality ..

Do you believe a female should refrain from responding to criticism, oh and whats a sentance ?? You spell like ....... maybe not

Have you put yourself forward for a spot ??

Not at all. But I have 4 weans older than you & I certainly wouldn't want them speaking for me.

If youre hellbent on doing something like this take someone along with you. You know, someone who has experienced a bit of life.