We Are Up Against Vile Fantasists

Rangers Lady

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does it say that I don't expect this ? I'm extremely well prepared as was the grocers daughter

Your surprise at being attacked by the mhanks, and the fact that you weren't ready or able to counter them would suggest otherwise.

And again, I'm not saying I'd do any better.

In fairness to the op at least she is being proactive in trying to get her point across...it may not be an articulated or accurate representation of our support but the days of apathy and not challenging these agenda driven views/programmes have to be over.

Your surprise at being attacked by the Mhanks, and the fact that you weren't ready or able to counter them would suggest otherwise.

This makes me confused. Help me understand

Your surprise at being attacked by the Mhanks, and the fact that you weren't ready or able to counter them would suggest otherwise.

Again you miss the point.

I won't debate with Mhanks, there is no point, the problem is when they discredit Rangers fans the mhedia are willing to accept it despite evidence to the contrary

This is the main reason for the thread

No mate, wink or no wink, you're very wide of the mark.

You will never find any misogyny in any of my posts - or any other form of discrimination. Feel free to look though.

There's a lot of arrogance and supposition to wade through before dissecting the finer points

And who do you think you would be debating with on bbc?

Pedantic as your point is I refer to the abuse I get online from Bheasts, no point taking them on as they don't accept facts.

Mhedia who spout pish is a different thing, they must be challenged

In fairness to the op at least she is being proactive in trying to get her point across...it may not be an articulated or accurate representation of our support but the days of apathy and not challenging these agenda driven views/programmes have to be over.

Agree, don't think she should be getting stick for trying to defend the club, I also think that the BBC would have exployeted any weaknesses therefore, it is essential that if you are going to do something like this, then you need to be prepeard for dificult questions and also have has some media training! just saying like!!!

Agree, don't think she should be getting stick for trying to defend the club, I also think that the BBC would have exployeted any weaknesses therefore, it is essential that if you are going to do something like this, then you need to be prepeard for dificult questions and also have has some media training! just saying like!!!

I don't really think I was giving her stick though. Just voicing some opinions.

Describe your confusion, and I'll see if I can explain. Sticking it in bold doesn't really tell me anything.

This post gave me such a warm, fuzzy feeling that I almost wish I had said it myself. It's true what they say, your posts are like your children in a way.

Thats out of order. We might not always agree with what he posts but to mention govanblue and bheasts in the same sentance is way out of line

Cheers TS.

I'm sure she now regrets that post, just as I regret saying she only posted in OT. Sometimes we all get it wrong :D