We Are Up Against Vile Fantasists

Rangers Lady

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, here, you are with anyone and everyone.

Loads of people here are not Rangers supporters. They just read this and report back elsewhere.

Thats why lots of important issues and possible future anti-media tactics are discussed elsewhere, out of view of prying eyes who would scupper our plans.

What's these plans then? :matron:

BBC were interested because I'm a teenage girl

Why does that not surprise me :D

But seriously, if you believe that, you're exactly as naive as I'd expect a teenage girl to be, and again that is not disrespectful, it is how life is.

If the BBC were interested at all, it would be because they could use you as a target of parody and ridicule, safe in the knowledge that you would offer no threat to their established anti-Rangers big guns.

Ask yourself why don't they ask someone like D'Artagnan on :sherlock:

Maybe some are wanting the limelight over fury or anyone else, just maybe some feel hmmm I want a piece of that. Hence why some give others a hard time whilst offering nothing themselves, oh unless it's all hush hush secret.

Maybe some are wanting the limelight over fury or anyone else, just maybe some feel hmmm I want a piece of that. Hence why some give others a hard time whilst offering nothing themselves, oh unless it's all hush hush secret.

Ah the old write your post in code trick.

Get ya :wink:

Who is to say that a 19 old Girl wouldn't do a better job than some of the other "so called" fans representatives . It's not like they are out defending our club, they are more interested in self interest and infighting than denouncing those that seek to harm us. When was the last time a spokesman for any of our fans groups made a public announcement?.

And as for being a match for Cosgrove or Brittany ? give it a rest, a 9 year old could hold a debate with those two and look intelligent.

Who is to say that a 19 old Girl wouldn't do a better job than some of the other "so called" fans representatives . It's not like they are out defending our club, they are more interested in self interest and infighting than denouncing those that seek to harm us. When was the last time a spokesman for any of our fans groups made a public announcement?.

And as for being a match for Cosgrove or Brittany ? give it a rest, a 9 year old could hold a debate with those two and look intelligent.

How do you 'look intelligent' on the radio?

bbc are a lost cause end of .Wouldnt waste anytime debating anything with them ..The whole organisation is corrupt from top to bottom .Makes you wonder why by law we have to pay our licence fee of 145 quid just because of this shower of scum

Doesn't sit well with my allegiance to "No Surrender"

Who are you?

Why would you be asked on a show to talk about Rangers?

No disrespect intended, but according to your profile, you're a teenage girl.

Is there something glaringly obvious that I have missed?

No disrespect from me either but this have to laugh as I remember her for photo's more than written posts :lol:

Why does that not surprise me :D

But seriously, if you believe that, you're exactly as naive as I'd expect a teenage girl to be, and again that is not disrespectful, it is how life is.

If the BBC were interested at all, it would be because they could use you as a target of parody and ridicule, safe in the knowledge that you would offer no threat to their established anti-Rangers big guns.

Ask yourself why don't they ask someone like D'Artagnan on :sherlock:

Where does it say that I don't expect this ? I'm extremely well prepared as was the grocers daughter