We Are Up Against Vile Fantasists

Rangers Lady

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't contact them via twitter, there was e-mails & phone calls, so I'm 19 and a bird, I have a decent grasp of the BBC bias, the unbridled scum that get a voice on the BBC weekly, Tommy etc.

Whats wrong with me getting an angle as a bird to voice my support ??

Not disrespectful at all, BT, and I stand by it, but mean no offence by it.

Of course it is, how could you know what I'm going to say in defence of the club ?? BBC were interested because I'm a teenage girl, doesn't mean I can't be articulate and dignified in a face off with Spiers and Cosgrove

I didn't contact them via twitter, there was e-mails & phone calls, so I'm 19 and a bird, I have a decent grasp of the BBC bias, the unbridled scum that get a voice on the BBC weekly, Tommy etc.

Whats wrong with me getting an angle as a bird to voice my support ??

I'm more interested as to why they would choose to entertain the idea, when they must surely realise how little credence it would hold with the average, society-conditioned male chauvanist like myself?

I don't doubt you can hold your own in a battle of words on Twitter, but this means a lot, to a lot of people. Too much to leave in the hands of a teenage girl, however eloquent she may be.

I'm more interested as to why they would choose to entertain the idea, when they must surely realise how little credence it would hold with the average, society-conditioned male chauvanist like myself?

I don't doubt you can hold your own in a battle of words on Twitter, but this means a lot, to a lot of people. Too much to leave in the hands of a teenage girl, however eloquent she may be.

You gotta be a muslim

Of course it is, how could you know what I'm going to say in defence of the club ?? BBC were interested because I'm a teenage girl, doesn't mean I can't be articulate and dignified in a face off with Spiers and Cosgrove

I was on the verge of getting a slot on Sportsound & tried to bring Chris Graham into the show as well

I had submitted my request to Tom Conner who produces the show.

That reads to me that you were pushing them, not them pushing you.

It's nothing to do with the fact that you're a teenage girl (well maybe it is a little to do with that in honesty)

It's to do with the fact that

a: You approached them off your own back to represent Rangers/Rangers fans - I have an issue with anyone doing that - whether they're a teenage girl or not, if they haven't consulted with the rest of the fanbase and garnered support

b: IMO, you don't spend enough time in Bears' Den to have a good enough understanding of what's on fans' minds - you spend more time in OT, and I would not have their twisted thoughts represented as typical of Rangers ever.

good point.

If you had stayed on the thread after your OP, perhaps we could have discussed it rationally.

More of a realist.

You're a teenage lassie. The Rangers support on the whole will not be comfortable with you speaking on our behalf.

Thats life, fair or unfair, but its true.

It's not really what the thread was about, I was highlighting the lies from the Bheasts

So take my efforts out of the equation, where is the deluge of Rangers supporters offered a spot on Sportsound ?

It's not really what the thread was about, I was highlighting the lies from the Bheasts

So take my efforts out of the equation, where is the deluge of Rangers supporters offered a spot on Sportsound ?

I never realised there was a clamour from any of us to talk to the BBC.

We already know what they are about.