CRO - Interview with Vini Holden

billmcmurdo

Actually, just one issue...

The committee has recently been renamed The Anti-Sectarian Song Committee, reflecting the determination of those involved to steer the song away from its negative past connotations.

Should it not be the Non-Sectarian Song Committee

"Anti" could be perceived as an admission that the f word is sectarian, which most of us still refute.

Good article, I do agree that if an amended version of TBB can be adopted by all bears then its worthwhile exploring but I do fear how many would still just sing it in its original form.

On top of that we have Police officers who are on the decidedly iffy side and I wouldn't put it past them lift someone and claim the original was sung when that simply wasn't the case.

Im sorry but as far as im concerned rangers supporters should have never stopped singing the billy boys at all any song can be adapted at any time just look at simply the best by Tina Turner. The banning of this song was for the purpose of silencing the rangers support the authorities should be banning songs glorifying terrorism from the other lot.

The Billy Boys tune is to a hymn ('Marching Through Georgia' an American battle cry...call it what you will) that has been sung for centuries.

One word needs changed.

They (the Filth) can call themselves that word, but others can't.

Fine....then let's change it to "Up to our knees in Tarrier blood".

The word "Tarrier" doesn't exist in any Dictionary I'm aware of.

Let them try and get it included.

Fuck them all. Fuck the PC bastards who pick on one club, one support and one support only.

We seem to be getting a lot of these self promotion blogs, they have good content at times then most blogers seem to get carried away and think everything they say is Golden.

Why cant they just post on our forums if they have something to say on Rangers.

We seem to be getting a lot of these self promotion blogs.

Vini has said all of that on here already. I'd guess they're trying to spread the word beyond RM, and raise their profile? Is that not the right thing to do?

We seem to be getting a lot of these self promotion blogs.

Eh?

Am I getting you right here, you have issues with Rangers fans promoting their bogs and/or having them at all?

We should be promoting more of them.

Eh?

Am I getting you right here, you have issues with Rangers fans promoting their bogs and/or having them at all?

We should be promoting more of them.

They are already altogether in one thread.

I'm more against self promotion and using Rangers which we have seen many times on here.

They are already altogether in one thread.

I'm more against self promotion and using Rangers which we have seen many times on here.

Ah. So was that aimed more at Bill than Vini then? I can maybe understand that. But Vini needs to get his (our) message out any way he can.

Ah. So was that aimed more at Bill than Vini then? I can maybe understand that. But Vini needs to get his (our) message out any way he can.

Not at all some of bill stuffs good as well, some of its not, i just think rather than blog just post it here, i think and its my own opinion you can gather that as i'm posting this :) that some of the bloggers seem to get carried away and believe their own Hype.

On here your kept more grounded.