The shitebag is a scab

Carsons Dog

Fuckin rat, no wonder he was in the Rangers end when we had a boycott on, he would of loved it if the boycott fell flat that's probably why he was there to boost the numbers,not one mention of the fact these northern taigs were chanting go home ya h*** for the best part of the game. I detest this little cretin, I hope he's sat next to me when he visits Ibrox, I'll shit in his fuckin bovril and pish down his yellow back.

http://www.heraldsco...ressed.20085092

Could someone copy and paste this self serving fantasists article?

Liewell must've told him to go, he was probably a set up and hoped he would be assaulted to get us more negative publicity, he didn't go to write this patronising and sickening sarcastic shite that is in the rhag this morning, that was typed days ago. This vile assistant of the ira's athletic wing is worse than lord haw haw. He didn't report about the dundee hibs sectarian singing ? Well duuuh!!! He wasn't there for that he was there to do an assassination job on us in some form, just as well none of these fuck-wits that went up there had the baws to have a real go at him or the mheeja who are having a field day on us because some didn't turn up on the park would have slaughtered us. Oh and another thing the celtic scared/friendly Scottish mhedia have also chosen to ignore the heinous singing of those jolly craicsters that pollute God's good British air about how they are going to party when Gazza dies, turnbull hutton thanked God for the visit of these cretins according to nuremberg shug but then we know he's in it up to fhilthy unwashed rhepublican neck, keevins banned at parkhead ? Tell it to the marines ! :sherlock:

The BIG CHEESE of Dunlop attends a Rangers game and sits amid the support defying an official boycott!

Like the purveyor of Corduroy Joy, that smells.

That is the reason he attended,Rangers supporter aye right,and my names Prince Charles.

Now i may be an idiot,but there is one thing i am not Queersy sir,and that sir,is an idiot.

That article seemed relatively fair to me, apart from the omission of the 'go home' chants which I'm sure we were all suitably offended by.

it was patronising shite giving the message that the scabs were decent "young couples in matching strips", older bears with kids who enjoyed "banter" with him...and missing those 30 to 40 year olds who are presumably not the good eggs he encountered.

Why on earth can't you see that ?

total crap from this tosser

Sad thing is that you can practicaly hear his smug, self bravado in that article, look at me im sitting with Rangers fans who broke the boycott, arnt i brave and clever, guys a shitebag why doesnt he come to Ibrox and sit with the Blue Order or Union Bears if he thinks hes so matcho?

Sad thing is that you can practicaly hear his smug, self bravado in that article, look at me im sitting with Rangers fans who broke the boycott, arnt i brave and clever, guys a shitebag why doesnt he come to Ibrox and sit with the Blue Order or Union Bears if he thinks hes so matcho?

Here Here! but if someone said ftp it would be the headline im sure. Send him West Enclosure might encourage a song.

The boycott is/was childish and infantile. A boycott is a Fenian tactic that the taigs used well in Ireland down through the years. It shocks and sickens me to the core that good loyal protestant men and woman would partake in a rebel action so willingly.

Boycott, a fenian tactic? Are you calling all of those who boycotted the game fenians?

Go look in mirror mate - did you go to the game? If my Brother asks me 'will you stand by me when I need you' then there is only one answer - yes as long as you watch my back.

I am watching the back of those Brothers who stood together when asked because loyalty means more to me than whatever tactic is used to make a point.

:cgreen:

ARE YOU A FENIAN IS DISGUISE?

The boycott is/was childish and infantile. A boycott is a Fenian tactic that the taigs used well in Ireland down through the years. It shocks and sickens me to the core that good loyal protestant men and woman would partake in a rebel action so willingly.

Spiers is a Fucking lying bastard.

He states that on Saturday Lunchtime, he went to tanadice, bought a ticket for the Rangers end and sat in with the Bears to watch the game.

Dundee United wern't allowed to sell tickets for the game on Saturday.

I heard speccy Thomson say on the radio that the police don't allow it.

I never believe a word that cunt Spiers writes or says.