Keys and Gray live on talksport in Glasgow

ger50champ

Nobody should pin their colours to Durham's mast. I find it odd that some don't get him yet. Whatever that mentally handicapped cricketer lad he's on the air with, he says the opposite. He's essentially there to goad slow people into calling into talksport so he can insult them live on air. So while he might be backing us now, you can bet that he'll happily pish all over us next week should they need a few callers in.

He's brilliant in all honesty. Excellent at his job. Funny to listen to aslong as you don't take him seriously in the slightest.

Only stating it was nice to hear some truth making up for the apology of the earlier Keys bollocks.

Ha sorry not meaning to have a go. Just advising folk who maybe don't listen all that much that Durham is essentially the king troll of the radio. Not someone you can put faith in to back us up

Aye 1st one to find him wins. I stay in Clydebank and have only seen him about 3 times in my life.

Apparenty he gets train to work early every morning but I think he must have a special seat up front as I'm sure someone would have head butted the little roaster by now and been all over papers .Hate this maggot like a passion

Ha sorry not meaning to have a go. Just advising folk who maybe don't listen all that much that Durham is essentially the king troll of the radio. Not someone you can put faith in to back us up

marco mate he always defends us and I've yet to hear him say anything nice about rodents without doing it through gritted teeth . At this moment that will do for me although I do agree he loves to wind callers up

Nobody should pin their colours to Durham's mast. I find it odd that some don't get him yet. Whatever that mentally handicapped cricketer lad he's on the air with, he says the opposite. He's essentially there to goad slow people into calling into talksport so he can insult them live on air. So while he might be backing us now, you can bet that he'll happily pish all over us next week should they need a few callers in.

He's brilliant in all honesty. Excellent at his job. Funny to listen to aslong as you don't take him seriously in the slightest.

wrong mate he has had a fair few Rangers callers on and not once had a go at us

One thing I've found pretty consistent with him, is he'll generally back us & put the boot into them when he gets the chance.

When we won 3-2 to stop them winning the league at Ibrox, he said it was the greatest performance he'd ever seen, given our circumstances.

You're right though, he does say stuff just to be contrary & provoke - I find thinking back to his generally pro-Gers, anti- scum stance stops me getting too wound up!

He's consistently backed us for years. Although I agree, he's essentially a very effective troll.

Apparenty he gets train to work early every morning but I think he must have a special seat up front as I'm sure someone would have head butted the little roaster by now and been all over papers .Hate this maggot like a passion

I remember him saying that he preferred Rangers to Celtic because 'there's more of a British feel to Ibrox'.

Fair enough folk. I can't say I listen all that much, I just think its clear what he is. While he may well have a fondness for us, I'd imagine his backing of us over the last wee while is essentially because everyone else thinks we're the worst thing ever and he's there to goad that majority into calling.

marco mate he always defends us and I've yet to hear him say anything nice about rodents without doing it through gritted teeth . At this moment that will do for me although I do agree he loves to wind callers up

I have to agree with this ... in fact along with the new boy on the block at Talk Sport Andy Gray he's about the only one who isn't sweet on the bheasts

Adrian Durham tells it straight

http://www.talksport.../episode/104762

Select time 18.00- 18.30 I think he talks about us at 10 mins and the caller is at 21 mins.

I didn't actually click and listen to the link, but Adrian Durham seems to be an an absolute wanker to every club bar Rangers. He absolutely tears the mhanks when ever he can! :lol: