Bosmans

jdonald755

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgaro Gomis & Prince Bauben both become free agents this Summer.

They are two players who I hope are still on McCoist's radar.

Not seen either play for a while but based on their performances when at Dundee utd I would definetly be keen on one or both of them on frees

Paul McGowan was linked with Charlton, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday at the end of the January window. If he's offered a decent deal from any of them in the summer he'll head there no doubt. Good player though despite his horrific background.

Get some of the 10million spent!! on GMS of utd and russell, Then bring in the CB from hearts, Tom hately, Andy shinnie and cammy Bell all on free. I know It's gonna be hard this summer but I would be over the moon with these signings.

We can't sign contracted players this Summer.

We can't sign contracted players this Summer.

Well 1st September at least get the contract signed and get them on pre-season with us. That in itself is better than nothing at all. It will be hard to get that standard of player to the club atm. Nothing wrong with ask them tho.

(tu)

I'd rather we focused on developing Templeton & McKay rather than throw millions at Dundee Utd for them anyway.

Yeah, if we can get Aird and McKay more games they will improve.

Nothing to suggest they cannot go on and surpass the likes of GMS in terms of aility in the years to come especially if we give them first team football just now.

United have done well with their youth in recent years.

Yeah, if we can get Aird and McKay more games they will improve.

Nothing to suggest they cannot go on and surpass the likes of GMS in terms of aility in the years to come especially if we give them first team football just now.

United have done well with their youth in recent years.

They've down really well in the market.

McKay-Stevens, Gunning & Douglas were fantastic finds and guys like Watson, Armstrong & Russell are all fantastic prospects who have come through their own system.

They've down really well in the market.

McKay-Stevens, Gunning & Douglas were fantastic finds and guys like Watson, Armstrong & Russell are all fantastic prospects who have come through their own system.

(tu)

Goodwillie was another although not sure if he came through their ranks?

Same with the boy who went to Cardiff that we were in for when he was at United, name escapes me though!

Your trying hard to burst my bubble stop it. :craphead:

:D

Just trying to be realistic, in reality would love those types but we are where we are now.

Time to develop our own prospects while bringing in a bit of expierence to push us on.

Build from the back is the priority.

why is it players who were lauded up here(gomis,bauben,goodwillie etc) went down south,didnt make it and are basically shite

are now deemed suitable for us to buy?they tried to go to another level after leaving here couldnt hack it and now people are

saying we should sign them.baffling

I would like us to pick up a couple of old sweats from league 1 to help the squad / young lads learn how to deal with the rough house stuff. We need to build a squad but not all young lads but a few experienced heads who have been through the mill a few time and will be around for 2 or 3 years would be helpful.

why is it players who were lauded up here(gomis,bauben,goodwillie etc) went down south,didnt make it and are basically shite

are now deemed suitable for us to buy?they tried to go to another level after leaving here couldnt hack it and now people are

saying we should sign them.baffling

Just because they didn't make it doesnt mean they are shite.

Look at Boyd who was the best goalscorer in the country yet was dire in England. Sometimes it just doesnt work out but I would be very confident each of those players you mention would imrpove our squad by quite some distance.