Bosmans

jdonald755

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We could be doing with a few positions. Keeper and a back-up if Alexander goes, a LB for cover or preferably a defender that could cover anywhere at the back would be good, a CB or 2 but we will need to get Goian and Boca out the club for that to happen, a creative midfielder.

Hardly watched any SPL football so not sure who from the SPL bosmans would be good.

Would they accept next to no game time?

Doubt it very much.

I don't think we need a number two with the ability of those guys tbh.

We aren't trying to compete on four fronts at the moment like we were in the past. I think an experienced lower league keeper or a veteran on pennies would be enough to offer cover for the next few years.

Birmingham.

With their worries I doubt they will be offering him a new deal and we've been linked with him about four times now.

Hopefully we could convince him to join, he will have a few suitors though if he is still at the level he was when he was playing here.

Fingers crossed on that one.

Hopefully we could convince him to join, he will have a few suitors though if he is still at the level he was when he was playing here.

Fingers crossed on that one.

I don't think he's played for them that much tbh. I've certainly never heard how he's done down south.

I'd welcome him at he club with open arms. I think we really lack energy in midfield and that was always one of his strongest traits.

Would they accept next to no game time?

Doubt it very much.

Money talks though.

If they are doubling or trebling their wages to 2k -3k as a backup they might fancy it.

But I'd be happy if we had a decent youngster as back up. But, if not it's worth asking the question.