Scotland Tonight

Blue Nosed Babe

Chris Graham was pleasant and articulate tonight on the STV programme but he failed to question or contradict Tom English on 3 occasions. Chris missed a golden opportunity to ridicule Tom English tonight.

Understand the frustration; however Chris knows the game, attack then defend for days,weeks, months or allow the haters to flownder, this approach does more damage, it cuts of their oxygen.

I think he did well;you could see by his face he was being measured in what he said, leaving no room for the haters to find fault.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no accountant but that much seemed to be obvious to me.

Could he really not work that out?

Is that really the standard of football journalism in Scotland?

It was clear that no answer was required.

They should get the facts right but since all this went down then they havent got any idea of what has been or should go on in the busoness side of it all.

Their hatred of the club has blinded them totally.

I thought he did the right thing TBH giving a sensible balanced opinion and not getting dragged into a slagging match with English. It was up to John Mackay to ask the questions of English's statement as he was the Anchorman of the show.........Keep our powder dry and softly softly catchee Monkey!

He got stuck into Spiers before, why not this time?

Understand the frustration; however Chris knows the game, attack then defend for days,weeks, months or allow the heaters to flownder, this approach does more damage, it cuts of their oxygen.

I think he did well;you could see by his face he was being measured in what he said, leaving no room for the haters to find fault.

Did well and kept composed.

Achieved the Aim and made English look like a complete and utter fud.