The CRO TOMOINTERVIEW

Shane

Tin hat on here......but I feel Bills hands were tied somewhat here. If he had "ripped right into him" from the off like we all wanted, then toxic would just have hung the phone up and probably did a peice on C4 about how he was abused by CRO. It was a win win for toxic, he could tell his lies about how has no agenda against us. And if the going got tough he could hang up and say CRO were intimidating him.

However, I still think he is a Rangers-hating rheptile and cant wait to read his obituary.

Jack, if it was a 'win win' only scenerio for thimson from the start then there was absolutely no sense in getting into a game with him.

but it wasn't necessarliy a 'win win' scenerio, it just turned out that way. and thimson is laughing his ass off at the ease with which he achieved total victory.

this was an opportunity to nail this fucker.

granted, it was never going to be easy for Bill - for the reasons you stated and because thimson is a pro.

but with intensive preparation and incisive interviewing techniques it could have been achieved.

thimson could have been exposed for what he is - a cunt who hates Rangers and presented in such a way that he would have been crucified if he hung up on the questions.

while Bill's intentions were good, he was simply out of his league.

He was the perfect mark.

hustled, and not a fucking clue that he was hustled.

just look at the stuff Bill says:

tomo is pro Rangers.

tomo wants to see Rangers completely and utterly exonerated in the tax case, and with lord nimmo.

tomo is not smug.

tomo is not pompous.

tomo is not condescending.

tomo is gushing with praise for Rangers.

tomo is doing Rangers fans a service.

tomo has never hated Rangers.

Bill, please, gimme a fucking break, .

what a load of fucking bollocks these statements are for anyone who has read the fucker's blogs.

you were hustled, Bill!

Bill dismisses, among other things, thimson's hatred of Rangers on the grounds that the cunt, unlike magobligook, was not born into the divide - completely failing to comprehend that his hatred of Rangers is every bit as intense as magobliligook's - the only difference being motivation.

in thimson's case the motivation, clearly missed by Bill, is ego and power - stardom, for which the lowlife scum would sell his fucking soul.

the title of the article should have been 'Lamb to the Slaughter'.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack, if it was a 'win win' only scenerio for thimson from the start then there was absolutely no sense in getting into a game with him.

but it wasn't necessarliy a 'win win' scenerio, it just turned out that way. and thimson is laughing his ass off at the ease with which he achieved total victory.

this was an opportunity to nail this fucker.

granted, it was never going to be easy for Bill - for the reasons you stated and because thimson is a pro.

but with intensive preparation and incisive interviewing techniques it could have been achieved.

thimson could have been exposed for what he is - a cunt who hates Rangers and presented in such a way that he would have been crucified if he hung up on the questions.

while Bill's intentions were good, he was simply out of his league.

He was the perfect mark.

hustled, and not a fucking clue that he was hustled.

just look at the stuff Bill says:

tomo is pro Rangers.

tomo wants to see Rangers completely and utterly exonerated in the tax case, and with lord nimmo.

tomo is not smug.

tomo is not pompous.

tomo is not condescending.

tomo is gushing with praise for Rangers.

tomo is doing Rangers fans a services.

tomo has never hated Rangers.

Bill, please, gimme a fucking break, .

what a load of fucking bollocks these statements are for anyone who has read the fucker's blogs.

you were hustled, Bill!

Bill dismisses, among other things, thimson's hatred of Rangers on the grounds that the cunt, unlike magobligook, was not born into the divide - completely failing to comprehend that his hatred of Rangers is every bit as intense as magobliligook's - the only difference being motivation.

in thimson's case the motivation, clearly missed by Bill, is ego and power - stardom, for which the lowlife scum would sell his fucking soul.

the title of the article should have been 'Lamb to the Slaughter'.

I agree with what youre saying but Im not an interviewer and I'm still sure toxic would've just hung the phone up if it looked like he was about to be embarrassed, or be made out to be liar he obviously is.

There were a few questions Bill should've asked but, and I may be mistaken here, are most interviewees not allowed to know what questions hes going to be asked prior to the interview to say either, yes I'll answer that or no I wont be answering that?

Especially if he knew it was being recorded

I agree with what youre saying but Im not an interviewer and I'm still sure toxic would've just hung the phone up if it looked like he was about to be embarrassed, or be made out to be liar he obviously is.

There were a few questions Bill should've asked but, and I may be mistaken here, are most interviewees not allowed to know what questions hes going to be asked prior to the interview to say either, yes I'll answer that or no I wont be answering that?

Especially if he knew it was being recorded

If Thomson insisted on screening questions in advance, McMurdo should have walked away as it would be obvious the interview would be worthless.