Anti-Scottish chanting from the stands yesterday

Ricky_

lies. Is that how when they played a friendly with Ireland they were singing "we hate Rangers more than you" And also not long ago booing Rangers players.

Can you provide proof of this?

As I've been at the last 3 games against them home and away and there was none and no of no Scottish fan who is aware of this fable.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind there's a nutter out there with your name on tattoo list.

Your unc must be craigieburn then.

Good luck to him, uses some suppliers I do

Aye mate that's his company.

Haha lucky me she has me tattooed on one tit and ED on the other :lol:

Can you provide proof of this?

As I've been at the last 3 games against them home and away and there was none and no of no Scottish fan who is aware of this fable.

No not got proof of the Ireland game but why the fuck would i lie about that? And as for booing of Rangers are you serious? You have never heard sections of the tartan army boo Rangers players?

Ian Black? Steven Naimsith when at Rangers? Whittaker when at Rangers? Barry Ferguson when at Rangers? McGregor when at Rangers?

No not got proof of the Ireland game but why the fuck would i lie about that? And as for booing of Rangers are you serious? You have never heard sections of the tartan army boo Rangers players?

Ian Black? Steven Naimsith when at Rangers? Whittaker when at Rangers? Barry Ferguson when at Rangers? McGregor when at Rangers?

Because you've heard a tall tale. That's all.

Oh and ill think you'll find the TA were appalled at the black booing.

When was Whittaker and McGregor?

I've explained the Ferguson one!

You are referring to booze gate. FFS

Who cares? I thought the TA were the best fans in the world. Why would they boo there own player because he went out for a drink when his manager said it was ok for them to do?

And there was others who were involved in that "boozegate" that night that played for Scotland but they never got booed.

Notice brown wasn't afforded the same treatment as the rangers lads. Up to bed 5 mins before them and a wee rendition of the sash is the story told by an ex ranger...

As we're Gary Teale. Alan Hutton And Steven Whittaker.

Who cares? I thought the TA were the best fans in the world. Why would they boo there own player because he went out for a drink when his manager said it was ok for them to do?

And there was others who were involved in that "boozegate" that night that played for Scotland but they never got booed.

I guess you'd have to blame the media for the picture they painted...