Anti-Scottish chanting from the stands yesterday

Ricky_

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously because if he never he would have got abuse from the media and the TA.

Yeah. Sure he would have!

You know nothing about Walter Smith if you thought he cared about what the Media or other fans thought of him.

Right i couldn't give a fuck anymore mate. Scotland fans do have a problem with Rangers and so do the cunts at the SFA.

I don't give a fuck about England either or any other National team. The only reason i commented was because someone was getting abuse for saying they were "british" when they quite clearly are.

Right i couldn't give a fuck anymore mate. Scotland fans do have a problem with Rangers and so do the cunts at the SFA.

I don't give a fuck about England either or any other National team. The only reason i commented was because someone was getting abuse for saying they were "british" when they quite clearly are.

Is saying British in this context not a little bit like the intellectual quivalent of someone asking you to make a choice between Oranges or Lemons and you replying "Actually, I prefer citrus fruit."

You're a paranoid little fucker.

Is saying British in this context not a little bit like the intellectual quivalent of someone asking you to make a choice between Oranges or Lemons and you replying "Actually, I prefer citrus fruit."

No my passsport says it. Weather you like it or not Scotland is part of the united kingdom of great Britain.

You're a paranoid little fucker.

And your a handwringing little fucker. The SFA hand us and Illegal transfer ban and they allowed Craig Whyte to continue not paying tax at Ranger even though they were told a number of time by a number of journos in Scotland.

They say Rangers a "newco" but want the "oldcos" debt to be paid by the "newco" This is very odd and in no other country would this happen.

So why would the people at the SFA continue to let this happen to the countries most successful club?

No my passsport says it. Weather you like it or not Scotland is part of the united kingdom of great Britain.

Was that not the point I was making? If you'll forgive the ass-backwards analogy, I've started it now so I may as well finish it: Lemons and Oranges are both Citrus Fruit, Scotland and England are both in the UK, Lemons are still not Oranges and Scotland is still not England... In terms of football, the two countries have always been autonomous so you can be as loud about Britishness as you want, but you can't make an Orange a Lemon anymore than you can change the fact that Rangers are Scottish.

Was that not the point I was making? If you'll forgive the ass-backwards analogy, I've started it now so I may as well finish it: Lemons and Oranges are both Citrus Fruit, Scotland and England are both in the UK, Lemons are still not Oranges and Scotland is still not England... In terms of football, the two countries have always been autonomous so you can be as loud about Britishness as you want, but you can't make an Orange a Lemon anymore than you can change the fact that Rangers are Scottish.

:lol: :lol:

You really hate England don't you. I know you live there but going with your posts you do.

So Rangers are not allowed to be a british club aswell as being a Scottish club?

And your a handwringing little fucker. The SFA hand us and Illegal transfer ban and they allowed Craig Whyte to continue not paying tax at Ranger even though they were told a number of time by a number of journos in Scotland.

They say Rangers a "newco" but want the "oldcos" debt to be paid by the "newco" This is very odd and in no other country would this happen.

So why would the people at the SFA continue to let this happen to the countries most successful club?

We all know the SFA are fuckers.

But this thread isn't about the SFA you muppet.

Your`e so fucked up you don`t even know where your`e born hahah

And I`m the mad cow lalalalala ...you`ve been eating too much beef :wink:

Have you never heard of people wearing other countries' football shirts?

When you see people wearing the Brazil shirt for 5-a-side do you assume they've flown all the way over for the game? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You really hate England don't you. I know you live there but going with your posts you do.

So Rangers are not allowed to be a british club aswell as being a Scottish club?

I never said that at all! We're not really arguing against each other here, more dancing around the same point from different angles... My point is that currently, all Scottish, English, Welsh and Northern Irish clubs are British simply by virtue of being Geographically within the UK. The UK doesn't exist in footballing terms though, each country acts as an autonomous authority, therefore Rangers are a Scottish team. It's not my place to dictate anyone's personal politics, clearly there are a lot of Rangers fans who are hugely proud of the Union for a wide variety of reasons but I can't understand those who are so focused on that, that the reality of the situation goes out the window and the fact that Rangers are from Scotland ceases to be important... I think most Rangers fans in the past probably held both incredibly dear and it does kill my soul a little bit when I see people who are from Scotland essentially attacking their own nationality and culture because they think it's the correct mentality for a supporter of this club to have...

being at wembley ( my ol' man is in the pathe news clip of the game) when Baxter scored two goals and Davie Wilson played a blinder at left back after Caldow got his leg broken, is one of my best football memories.

Rangers supporters were the heart an soul of scotland in those days.

however, i have nothing but disgust for this current crop of sfa crap, headed by that cocksucker rhegan and dictated by that cunt liewell.

they have done absolutely fuck all to help Rangers and everything they can to fuck them.

and, since the scottish team and the sfa are inextricably linked, they will get fuck all support from me..

when this current board and such policies towards Rangers no longer exist, then and only then will i return to supporting scotland.

until then, i am hibernating - after all, in such extreme conditions that's what Bears do, isn't it!

I'll always watch England in tournaments as i'll always want Wales and Northern Ireland to succeed too.

Scottish football has let us down badly and they should not expect us to forget that easily.I know there are some Rangers fans out there who have forgotten already and are willing to bend over for anyone but not this Bear..I've a long memory and i'll never forgive Scottish football for what they tried to do.