ESPN are just setanta with an overcoat on !

BLUEDIGNITY

Same commentators, same people behind the cameras, same people on the volume controls and now they make apologies for the singing of Rangers fans ? They've waited patiently for us to get complacent then they've seized the chance to attack and they've had all the usual suspects ready and it's went viral, we REALLY need to get wise ! Stinks to high Heaven ! :sherlock:

It's the total bias of Burley that fucks me right off.... Right fair enough we know he's a Celtic man..... But stupid things like The slow motion replays of our penalty decision and the "Never a penalty" chat.... 2 mins later Berwick player goes down in our box and it's a "Stonewaller". Total fucking cunt of a man!!

I was in a pub watching a Rangers game a few years ago and Burley came out with one of his usual shit comments, which caused me to call out, what a lot of shite you talk Burley. The barman who was a Hibs man and a fat cunt said I was just bitter.

Bunch of fannies, the lot of them