Oh how terrible it must be .. .

GR09

According to Tuesdays Scottish Gossip on the BBC website :-

Hearts manager John McGlynn believes "everyone will be taking great delight" in kicking the club while they are down. (The Sun)

Karma's a bitch ! :lol:

Sad to see. Hearts are one of the great clubs in Scotland and hopefully they come through this. I've visited there once and it is a good atmosphere. A sad indictment on football right now thatclubs they have thought themselves as businesses when they are no such thing. Hopefully they pull through, and we see many more Rangers Hearts games in the future: always enjoyed when we have played them.

Sad to see. Hearts are one of the great clubs in Scotland and hopefully they come through this. I've visited there once and it is a good atmosphere. A sad indictment on football right now thatclubs they have thought themselves as businesses when they are no such thing. Hopefully they pull through, and we see many more Rangers Hearts games in the future: always enjoyed when we have played them.

Was nearly sick reading this.

"The h*** are going bust". You must have a short memory.

I think the words of the much maligned Richard Nixon spring to mind. "Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself". I understand what you are getting at, but Rangers will be back, and will need to spearhead Scottish football for the likes of Hearts etc. Scottish football needs Rangers, and was carried on the back of Rangers. That will come again.

I think the words of the much maligned Richard Nixon spring to mind. "Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself". I understand what you are getting at, but Rangers will be back, and will need to spearhead Scottish football for the likes of Hearts etc. Scottish football needs Rangers, and was carried on the back of Rangers. That will come again.

Fuck Hearts and fuck Scottish football.

Would rangers not be in the 2nd when hearts would be in the third?

If Hertz end up getting sent down to SFL3, they probably could not afford/attract any decent players like we could and they will end up being permanently mired in SFL1 if they're lucky.

And I will then take great pleasure in laughing at them in a variety of fun ways.