If ever there was an inappropriate time for ESPN to apologise

Rangers Lady

Forget this sectarian pish

Set aside our BANNED songs

I would rather we didn't sing them only because super and Walter asked us not to

But ..................

What gives anyone the right to suppress anti Catholicism at this time, let alone deride us for it.

If you seek to silence those who oppose the Vatican you are without doubt trying to protect child rapists.....

Take your mock offence and shove it up your arse....

We hate terrorists and bheasts.... end off

If only they listened to us

It should be shouted from the rooftops until the police and press destroy them...don't see what that's to do with Rangers though.

Brilliant point.

But it's how it is, we sung it, we should not be hung out to dry for ripping Bheasts, senior Bheasts at that

Brilliant point.

But it's how it is, we sung it, we should not be hung out to dry for ripping Bheasts, senior Bheasts at that

Suppose that's where we differ I don't think any football stadium is the place for it. I agree completely with the sentiment though. I suspect there's a lot more to be revealed in the near future as well.

Bill Leckie, apparently a sports writer, defended cardinal Keith O'Brian in his column today . I don't know why the talentless bastard would go out of his way to write an article on the disgraced cleric and friend of late Jimmy Saville anyway, when he's supposed to be 'writing' about football. Well I do know why, it's just the recent pattern of Scottish media heartily defending their allies in the catholic-paedophile-Saville faction.

Honest football fans being dragged through the mud for opposing it by the same media machine

Suppose that's where we differ I don't think any football stadium is the place for it. I agree completely with the sentiment though. I suspect there's a lot more to be revealed in the near future as well.

I get that, but any campaign needs publicity, we are publicising a vile sect...

How is that illegal, as I said, I would rather we didn't but how can we be derided for it ?

Forget this sectarian pish

Set aside our BANNED songs

I would rather we didn't sing them only because super and Walter asked us not to

But ..................

What gives anyone the right to suppress anti Catholicism at this time, let alone deride us for it.

If you seek to silence those who oppose the Vatican you are without doubt trying to protect child rapists.....

Take your mock offence and shove it up your arse....

We hate terrorists and bheasts.... end off

If only they listened to us

Bears Den???

yes I am serious !!!

It's not illegal, but we can be derided for it because its not the time or place.

We sing anti terrorist and anti paedophile songs, it's not fabricated. we don't sing ant Disney or Anti Cuddly Panda songs.

Why is there not a barrage of complaints sent to ESPN for condoning Bheasts, set aside everything else because that is exactly what happened

Why is there not a barrage of complaints sent to ESPN for condoning Bheasts, set aside everything else because that is exactly what happened

I don't agree your assertion they are condoning any such thing by their actions. Who is to say they weren't condoning the sectarian nature of the chants?

I wonder if we Rangers Fans shouted against the Evil Empire in George Square, without Rangers Colours would we get the Backlash we get ?

I wonder.

strongly agree with you there, but while we get vilified and could potentially bring punishment to the club, we should keep it outside the football stadiums. 500-1000 bears singing anything they want outside can't cause any complaints and certainly all them can't be arrested either

Because the Rangers support seem to be the only one's speaking out about it in vast numbers?

I don't think that's necessarily true, nor the medium to do it.

It's all over the press. Granted there should be more criminal investigations under way.

I happen to think there are more huge revelations to come. I abhor sexual abuse committed by anyone. I just don't see it's as my duty as a Rangers fan to highlight it the name of my club.

I don't think that's necessarily true, nor the medium to do it.

It's all over the press. Granted there should be more criminal investigations under way.

I happen to think there are more huge revelations to come. I abhor sexual abuse committed by anyone. I just don't see it's as my duty as a Rangers fan to highlight it the name of my club.

No one is forcing you buddy, either you do or you dont join in with the songs being sung.

If you want to speak out against the Catholic church, don't do it at a football match, get a big fucking soap box and shout yer heart out in Sauchihall street, If you use the same language that was used at Berwick, you'll get the jail.

You should go and watch the Stephen Fry Video if you want to raise the awareness of what a disaster the Catholic Church is.

We sing anti terrorist and anti paedophile songs, it's not fabricated. we don't sing ant Disney or Anti Cuddly Panda songs.

The thing is, there's a difference between protesting about cover ups by the Catholic church and shouting general anti-Catholic slogans.

Should Cardinal O'brien be investigated and (hopefully) jailed? Yes. If the support had held up a banner saying something along those lines nobody would have had grounds to complain. But the moment you bring derogatory or offensive language into it, what you're singing ceases to be a criticism and becomes abuse in the eyes of the law, and you're going to get pulled up for it.

No one is forcing you buddy, either you do or you dont join in with the songs being sung.

It's the banned songs that were sung which have a negative impact in the image of the club...I have an issue with.

I just don't see a football game as the place for either.

The abuse dished out so far to those fans is way over the top IMO, but should we be surprised by the press if we them give the the bullets?

We don't sing anti paedophile songs!

The only reason people go on about it is for purely point scoring purposes. If people actually cared about the victims then they would start charitys to help them. The victims need help, not football fans using it as an excuse to shout abuse about the catholic church.

We don't sing anti paedophile songs!

The only reason people go on about it is for purely point scoring purposes. If people actually cared about the victims then they would start charitys to help them. The victims need help, not football fans using it as an excuse to shout abuse about the catholic church.

If I was brought up as a catholic I would be doing everything I could to rid myself of any ties to such an organisation.

Those who stick with it and defend it have no right whatsoever to criticise our songs, plus the shit I have to go through for enhanced disclosures gives me every right to air a view.

I don't do it at a game, I don't like any religion, but anti IRA and anti Catholic songs what type of person is going to be genuinely offended ?

Where is the place for it then? The streets? Christ, we have not hurt anybody , only those ashamed of previous guilty actions, ray Stubbs couldn't wait to get it out, nor the commentator, as for burley, well he committed the ultimate act of treachery, wonder if the bluenose family he stems from changed their colours to watch him play for the provo11 every week. Just for once I wish I wish our club had said fuck all on Saturday. Giving our support a wee bit of support would have been long overdue, but our club love to distance themselves from us when they are about to burn their arse on the fire. They soon dive on the flames when season ticket time comes round though. Fuckin hell!

No Surrender

Rab

Bill Leckie, apparently a sports writer, defended cardinal Keith O'Brian in his column today . I don't know why the talentless bastard would go out of his way to write an article on the disgraced cleric and friend of late Jimmy Saville anyway, when he's supposed to be 'writing' about football. Well I do know why, it's just the recent pattern of Scottish media heartily defending their allies in the catholic-paedophile-Saville faction.

Honest football fans being dragged through the mud for opposing it by the same media machine

All we ask is for a home where there's no pope of Rome :D

Where is the place for it then? The streets? Christ, we have not hurt anybody , only those ashamed of previous guilty actions, ray Stubbs couldn't wait to get it out, nor the commentator, as for burley, well he committed the ultimate act of treachery, wonder if the bluenose family he stems from changed their colours to watch him play for the provo11 every week. Just for once I wish I wish our club had said fuck all on Saturday. Giving our support a wee bit of support would have been long overdue, but our club love to distance themselves from us when they are about to burn their arse on the fire. They soon dive on the flames when season ticket time comes round though. Fuckin hell!

No Surrender

Rab

(tu):sherlock: