Why did Doncaster & Regan use title stripping as leverage in the summer?

Ricky_

The killer section of the document states: “EBT Sanctions means (i) the withdrawal of Rangers FC, RFC and Sevco of the award and status of Champion Club (as defined in the SPL rules) of the Scottish Premier League for each and all of seasons 2002/3, 2004/5, 2008/9, 2009/10 and 2010/11:

“(ii)The withdrawal from Rangers FC, RFC and Sevco of the award and status of winner of the Scottish Cup for each and all of seasons 2001/2, 2002/3, 2007/8, and 2008/9.”

http://www.dailyreco...et-plan-1167046

]An independent comission run by 2 QC's and A Judge have looked at the SPL's evidnce & case against us, and decided that a fine of 250k (a drop in the ocean and barely a slap on the wrist) is more appropriate than stripping 9 trophies from the club.

Regan and Doncasters positions have been untenable for sometime, it's clear they answer to no-one. 1 Thing we know for sure, they are agenda driven in their hate for our club. They blackmailed us into accepting an 'unlawful' punishment and attempted to blackmail us into accepting titles being stripped? Why? Why did they want to hinder us so badly and remove our titles? It makes no sense - other than they have an agenda.

If it was every in doubt, or unclear, it's clear now. Perhaps a march on Hampden to demand their jobs is in order.

Think we'll be hearing from Charles Green and Traynor very soon giving these corrupt bastards both barrels.

Let's defend by attacking them with everything and anything we have on them and the rest of the cabal.

And fuck it, appeal the fine for good measure too..

I don't know how all this will be writen down in history, but I think septic's role should be exposed in it all, because I'm sure they're up to their eyeballs in all this corupption. It's their way after all, it's just getting enough people to grass them up IMO.

shameful that they tried to blackmail rangers into giving up titles for licsense,,why did they go down that road, instead of saying at the time, we will be holding an independant revue,,sooked right into liewells agenda,,they never killed us,,they made us stronger

Too true Ricky,

I think this point needs to be made again and again and again, and to all that will listen.

The SFA/SPL tried to circumvent due process, to find us guilty before trial and blackmail punishment as part of gaining a football licence...that in itself should see they are not fit for purpose but the fact and independent commission has now produced a ruling that makes an utter mockery of what they attempted in the summer!

A disgrace!

Doncaster and Rhegan have played a game of divide and rule over scottish football.

Someone who can unite the majority of Scottish teams and get rid of those two clowns is urgently needed.

Both are about as welcome as Cardinal O'Brien in a priests bedroom.

You answer your own question within that question. It would appear to be 'leverage'; but Rangers does not owe this commission any thanks: it did all it could do, to the very limit. Rangers has been exonerated when it comes to the exaggerated claims of wrong doing that have been implied time and time again. It really is time to allow Rangers: the fans, the players, the management, and the custodians, to move on and rebuild from the damage that has been done.

Rangers must seek NO DEMAND a vote of no confidence in Regan and Doncaster from the SFL. I know Doncaster has nothing to do with the SFL yet , but he is hoping to get a place as a director in the reconstructed SPLF

Corrrupt pair of wallopers.