Is it OK to listen to the phone ins tonight?

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be tuning in for the first time in years. There will be tears coming out the speakers :lol:

What time are the different stations on?

Radio Scotland is on at 1810 on 810 mw and online.

Clyde SSB is on between 1800 and 2000, clyde have a playback so my plan is BBC first the Clyde on the playback. Few cold ones and a pack of popcorn, lmao.

Of course it is but just expect numerous references to Spartans and continual mention of no titles anyway coz the oldco doesn't exist because that's the mantras everywhere else today. I wonder if any of the esteemed panel members will point that un-registered players do not equate to EBT's or that no one has been foaming on about all titles and trophies that Septic had picked up disappearing when the Oldco was wound down and Pacific Shelf became the Newco. Probably not...............

They'll be raging. It'll be like Jeremy Kyle radio. Not my type of entertainment. But enjoy yourself all the same.

:cheers::beer1:

Your right mate it will just be the lowest of the low calling in tonight! Not going to go out my way to listen to it but have to admit the timplosion on twitter from allegedly intelligent people has been hilarious!

Does anyone know if Scotland tonight are doing anything on us tonight?

I like the big man, but he doesn't have the intelligence to deal with the callers regarding the whole newco/oldco stuff. Doubt tonight will be any different.

This.

Many a night DJ has been unable to properly debate in the finer points. Daryl King was always great for that.

walker will be spewing

He was at the same table as a mate of mine a few months back (some sports dinner thing).

Wanted us done max punishment titles the lot.

My mate who is a jambo couldnt believe the hatred he was showing.

He's a very bitter, bitter little individual.