Jon Daly

Faircity

Gutted that anyone within the walls of Ibrox would believe this is a good signing / policy. Yet again missing the whole point of the position we've been put in and the opportunity to develop a squad and playing style that will place us on a better footing for years to come e.g. young, hungry players with sell on values or who make us a success. Have we not learned anything from the last few years that we can't buy in "shoite" (thats how Daly would say it) that we pay hefty wages to with no sell on value at all??? So so disappointing!

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes gogzy absolutely, its from a source that i wish i could tell u, and u would believe me but he said " hes at kilmarnock to get fit for Rangers and sign on 1st sept. im will to tell any admin the source.!!

Fire me a PM mate. Don't doubt you just want to know because I'm a nosey cunt.

One player does not define a whole footballing philosophy, we have a couple of divisions to build a good squad that can play. Why try and paint the picture good football is out yhe window with one signing lol

Seriously, the guys complaining based on his religion/nationality are no doubt the same cunts who got us in trouble at Berwick.

As long as the guy gives 100% and scores goals then I don't give a flying fuck where he's from, what foot he kick's with or if he's had dinner at the Vatican.

Grow the fuck up or fuck off. We don't need nor want you as Rangers fans.

PS. We will be signing Boyd anyway.

Seriously, I've never sang a song at a game before that could have got us into trouble, I've not missed a home game for years and I'm telling you that he should be absolutely nowhere near our club, regardless of football ability, he is a republican bastard who can fuck right off. Now, you grow the fuck up and stop encouraging the republican bastards

For someone so shite, he seems to score a goal every other game in the SPL. He can't be THAT bad. (22 goals in 44 games last year - 11 goals in 26 gmes this year)

I admit I have rarely watched him so can't have a real opinion.

Being pragmatic - for 2 seasons he would do a job and would probably be cheap.

However, surely, SURELY, there is some young lad that our scouting network have discovered somewhere, in some lower English division or something that could do the same job at half the price that would have a resale value?

Regardless - so much for building up our youth and playing an attractive, passing modern game. Ach maybe its just a blip, eh?

I think some people need to remember what league we are playing.

If we were in the SPL then I can see the reason to complain but we could do with his experience to help little and hemmings the way he has helped the young players at utd.

I think he will be a replacement for Kyle and boyd coming in for sandaza.

Our options with players we can sign in the summer are limited plus there is no way this would be a long term signing.

Being pragmatic - for 2 seasons he would do a job and would probably be cheap.

However, surely, SURELY, there is some young lad that our scouting network have discovered somewhere, in some lower English division or something that could do the same job at half the price that would have a resale value?

Regardless - so much for building up our youth and playing an attractive, passing modern game. Ach maybe its just a blip, eh?

Not another doubt on the hugely successful scouting system in full show at Ibrox??? :pipe: