Charlie on Keys and Gray 2moz

AndyFRFC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He fucking better not start going on about sectarian songs again and fans grassing their mates, banning those who don't and threatening to walk out if we don't toe the line :drugang:

Do you believe the newspapers before CG? Or are you happy to sieze on any anti Charles propaganda?

Just listened to the playback of Chuck and yet again he didnt disappoint, He has my TRUST and he has a great way of saying much much more with just a few well placed quotes..Filling in the blanks should be a LIVE quiz show on RTV.. :thumbup: When he was having a pop about made up attendance figures the bold boy keyes began to snigger and muttered "Oh I know what you are referring to!". Most excellent. and :2gunsfiring_v1: take that, ALL YOU OBSESSED HATERS!!!

Do you believe the newspapers before CG? Or are you happy to sieze on any anti Charles propaganda?

What you talking about 'seize on any anti Charles propaganda' ? CG did say he would ban supporters who never grassed their best mate, a shity thing to say IMO. I never heard him on talksport today but going by comments on here it seems that he attempted to clear up the issue and the point he was trying to make :blink:

I understand he has to be seen to be pro-active against so called sectarian singing but that was not the best way to go about it. Saying that I hope he doesn't come out with more cringy pish patter about banning fans for not grassing their mate is not me seizing on anti Green propaganda, fur fuck sake :lol:

I don't judge CG on what the mhedia monkeys write about him, I judge Charlie on his own words and his own actions. So far for me he's been a mixed bag, somethings he does I like, somethings I don't. I'm not anti Charles Green, probably just anti modern football to be honest. Anyway sounds like he gave a good account of himself today and it's good to read some positive comments about it.

Fuck knows I listened to the recording someone else here had and the clip stuck on to the end was comment worthy, I have no idea who it was or where it was from, it seemed like it was Talksport material though.

They cut me off once for saying Berti Voghts should be sacked for taking our National team backwards. Cut me off and said something like "Why is it all the Jocks are idiots?" then his co host said "I don't think that's a wise thing to say, you should probably take that back". We had a draw with the fucking Faroe Islands 2-2 or something and they said "It's about their level". They may have thought I was stupid but considering the population of that Island of fishermen is like 2000 I thought rightly that it was disgraceful for us. I felt vindicated as we slid further down the rankings, he got sacked, then we dramatically improved.

:lol: been in a couple of times myself , not been cut off tho , ceptic comment was drive time show with Durham after the statement he said can you wrap yourselves anymore , it's a joke league with a joke club at the top! Fucking hilarious . Always sticks up for us