Charlie on Keys and Gray 2moz

AndyFRFC

He confirmed what I thought re his statement about "grassing in your mate"....he wasn't being literal in this but referring to the fact he wants the fans to take responsibility to avoid us getting punished or restricted from Europe etc...

Weather you agree or disagree re the singing (I have never had a problem with it) the fact is as CEO he has to be seen to be against any alleged "sectarian" singing and from a business point if view as well...

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck ripping the pee out of everyone else's attendances.

When we say we have 45,000 inside the ground we have 45,000 inside the ground. We're not like the bloke who has 4 fingers chopped off and still maintains he has five.

Classic Charles Green Quote. :cgreen:

Anyone who has any real problems with that interview is just against the guy regardless.

Totally agree Simply .How any bear can have any issues with anything he said today.Would astound me .

The guy is a credit to us and his bullish attitude is what we need at this time .

May not agree with everything but 99% of the time he is on the money .

I'm informed you are devlin, the teardrop tattooed slack ersed wee guy fae ot, if no your just a troll on a rangers forum, if you are a bear your a sad case with you goings on.

Talk about Devlin like that again and I'll feed you tae yer dug.