Rangers ready for Andre Bikey swoop

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just proves what I've said all along, we're not interested in building a young team and scouting some bargains, all we're going for is journeymen. I really don't know what else to say.

Some times you need to stick someone who has been there & done it to bring the youngsters on we do need someone in there to lead the way

Totally agree with the posters who feel we can win the next two leagues with out current squad and that the SPL standard signings have to date disappointed.

I guess there will always be a feeling fans need the excitement of new players.

Personally if we can get shot of Kyle and Sandaza I'd take Boyd back and then we need an experienced centre half to take charge if the defence. Replace Alexander? That's about it really. Show some faith in what we have rangers

Totally agree with the posters who feel we can win the next two leagues with out current squad and that the SPL standard signings have to date disappointed.

I guess there will always be a feeling fans need the excitement of new players.

Personally if we can get shot of Kyle and Sandaza I'd take Boyd back and then we need an experienced centre half to take charge if the defence. Replace Alexander? That's about it really. Show some faith in what we have rangers

We're choking for 2 CHs and a right back.

Ship out Sandaza and Kyle, bring in one more forward.

A creative midfielder would also be nice.

Rest should be good enough to stroll into SPL.