if we were to get a new manager. . .

I remember when John Greig was manager. Sometimes the greatest of players do not make good managers. Sadly it looks like that Ally doesn't have what it takes either.

I fucking hate the fact that it isn't working out for Super not only because he is a legend but what he has done this last year. However the simple fact is that we are actually getting worse every game.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he did. He promoted Kenny Mac and kept on everyone else, including Adam Owen, Jim Sinclair, Stewart, Kirkwood and Durrant, when he had the chance to build his own team from scratch. He also brought in Neil Murray who has been completely useless as well. His whole backroom team are failing him badly but he is their boss and he kept them all on.

They were all part of the team that Rangers wanted to mentor under Walter. They are Walters men and although I agree a few need changed, their loyalty to Rangers should not be repaid in the very first season by sacking them. If it were me in charge, they would get until the end of the season and then be moved on - starting with Durrant.

They were all part of the team that Rangers wanted to mentor under Walter. They are Walters men and although I agree a few need changed, their loyalty to Rangers should not be repaid in the very first season by sacking them. If it were me in charge, they would get until the end of the season and then be moved on - starting with Durrant.

A summer clear out is badly needed. From top to bottom.

Not a big name, but as a chaper option I'd like to see Gareth Evans join our coaching staff.

He was only with Livington a short time but a lot of SD1 fans were saying his team has been the most impressive that they came up against this season in terms their use of wide men and quick, short passing which sounds to be exactly what we need tbh.

Until December he was only a coach under John Hughes so I think if offered a job he would jump at it.

We defiantly need to freshen up the coaching staff in some way, shape or form. SAF does it and its probably a reason for his longevity at Man Utd.

If we got another manager it would be someone who didn't give a flying **** about Rangers, so many people are naive to what has actually gone on. I thought after many people watched the rising it would remind them of the hell that Ally had been through and I know that was a mere drop in the ocean of the s*** he had to endure but his love and passion for this club dragged us back from the brink and he is doing his best with what he has. No other Rangers manager has been in this position and all this crap about Walter as much as i like and admire Walter I don't believe he could have dealt with it any better

If these glory hunters thinking changing the manager to someone who the players and fans will become faceless numbers in their money making journey then you are absolutely clueless and I really am saddened what a wonderful man Ally is that he deserves so little respect.

He really deserves a chance and he is doing his best, as they say

"... You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear..."