Would you give it all up?

topgoalie

Who would have stayed about when we did not know WHEN or WHERE we were playing at the start of the season?

Who would KNOW all about the unbelievable options that the the corrupt spl were going to throw at us?

Who would give up an easy commercial career,ie Question of sport and pundit?

Who would stay with us regardlaless

Who?

Would you?

If the question is would I stay then yes I would, if I could and I should.

However, if I shouldn't I do not think I could and I wouldn't.

(Bloody hell thats the most difficult question I've answered since the wife asked about the red lipstick :blush:)

Eh?

What im saying is mate,that Ally could easily have fckd off knowing he is on a hiding to nothing staying at Ibrox..His love of the club has shined through,cos make no mistake he could have made LOADS more in the commercial side.Fck the guy has greyed more in the last year than me,we are the same age but he looks about 10 years older now :thumbup:

What im saying is mate,that Ally could easily have fckd off knowing he is on a hiding to nothing staying at Ibrox..His love of the club has shined through,cos make no mistake he could have made LOADS more in the commercial side.Fck the guy has greyed more in the last year than me,we are the same age but he looks about 10 years older now :thumbup:

Will always love Ally for what he has done. He is never a Rangers manager tho, no matter how you try and praise him.

1 Who would have stayed about when we did not know WHEN or WHERE we were playing at the start of the season?

2 Who would KNOW all about the unbelievable options that the the corrupt spl were going to throw at us?

3 Who would give up an easy commercial career,ie Question of sport and pundit?

4 Who would stay with us regardlaless

5 Who?

6 Would you?

I've numbered your questions in order to make sense of my answers.

1. Me. I did.

2. Peter Lawwell.

3. Ally gave it up but he gave it up a few years ago. If things don't work out (and I'm still hopeful that they will) a TV career is still on the cards for Ally because that man oozes charm. FFS Craig Burley and Scott Booth get paid to commentate.

4. Me.

5. Erm what was the question again? If it;s the same as 4. then me.

6. Yes.

I see what the OP is doing here. I back the manager. We're 20 points clear FFS. If we're as bad as some people say then what a fucking manager we must have to lead a team of utter shite to 20 points in front of our nearest rivals in the league.

Can anybody reference a manager anywhere who in their debut season and indeed the following season has had to work under the cicumstances that McCoist has had to?

Who would have stayed about when we did not know WHEN or WHERE we were playing at the start of the season?

Who would KNOW all about the unbelievable options that the the corrupt spl were going to throw at us?

Who would give up an easy commercial career,ie Question of sport and pundit?

Who would stay with us regardlaless

Who?

Would you?

Me, I would do that for Rangers. I wouldn't want or need your thanks. I wouldn't want to be thought of as a legend. If I thought that I was holding back the Club, I would move aside for someone better at the job.

Who would have signed for rangers the first time they asked ?

Who would have signed for rangers the second time they asked ?

Third time ....... Ok thanks !

Every rangers man would stick by the club .

Mccoist knocked rangers back twice before he signed , no one is bigger than this great British club rangers football club .

I just think he is magic,and a true fckn legend,even more so in our time of need.CLASS ,CLASS,CLASS,written all over the guy.TOPCLASS...........Ally if your reading this any chance of a free round of golf at ,well you decide..... :cheers:

I just think he is magic,and a true fckn legend,even more so in our time of need.CLASS ,CLASS,CLASS,written all over the guy.TOPCLASS...........Ally if your reading this any chance of a free round of golf at ,well you decide..... :cheers:

U gay?

Who would have signed for rangers the first time they asked ?

Who would have signed for rangers the second time they asked ?

Third time ....... Ok thanks !

Every rangers man would stick by the club .

Mccoist knocked rangers back twice before he signed , no one is bigger than this great British club rangers football club .

You are right. He is never a Bear. I've had my suspicions. You have confirmed them. Case solved. :sherlock:

try having a few drinks first?

I'd already done that and had to totally edit my post three times to suit what I thought the question was.

Will review it when sober. Did seem to be a lot of who, whos, whats, ifs and whens in it, but think i got away with just one answer. Hopefully he's worn out the W button on the keyboard before next post..

I was pished when I read it at first. :lol: 5 pints of water later and it still doesn't make sense.

no no no! your going the wrong way...the more alcohol you drink the more it will make sense, honest

water aint gonna help, you'll just get more confused :peanut: