Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Fantastic show. Massive thanks to the folks that take the time to put this together.. Fox, Ian, Tommy.. I am probably forgetting a few so apologies...

As I said when I called in.. being 4,000 miles from Ibrox makes it difficult to stay in touch and this show allows me and others like me the opportunity to talk with (and listen to) other Bears/ettes.

Truly fantastic WATP and GSTQ (tu)

Amazes me bears even though they're 4,000 miles away from Ibrox still have the same passion as a guy that lives just down the road from Govan.

Amazes me bears even though they're 4,000 miles away from Ibrox still have the same passion as a guy that lives just down the road from Govan.

Cheers mate. When you're a Ranger, you are a Ranger for life. (tu)

Well done Tommy for all the hard technical work (most of which I simply don't understand!); To Sweetheart for keeping us all informed IN LARGE LETTERS; and to Fox and Ian as always for keeping the show on track, interesting and thoroughly enjoyable. Onward and upward.

It is LittleBlue72 that keeps you reminded in LARGE LETTERS here aka moi ;) Sweetheart does the more technical side of things like making banners, groups, keeping youtube updated and many more....I am a mere minion :)

Sweetheart and I also keep the men in check, teehee :P

i think the show needs to talk about Rangers more

Have to agree with you yet again, you always nail it (tu)

I listen in reasonably often (as long as the internet allows me to log in!).

I do have to say that I get fed up hearing about them and what they are doing so I usually turn it off at that point.

The pre match show went really well right up until you started talking about their fans again!!!!!

Can we please talk about US?

If you want a show about them, or to talk about them, have a special or something but not on every single day please!!!!

It is LittleBlue72 that keeps you reminded in LARGE LETTERS here aka moi ;) Sweetheart does the more technical side of things like making banners, groups, keeping youtube updated and many more....I am a mere minion :)

Both of you doing a great job! Keep it up.

I do have to say that I get fed up hearing about them and what they are doing so I usually turn it off at that point.

The pre match show went really well right up until you started talking about their fans again!!!!!

If you want a show about them, or to talk about them, have a special or something but not on every single day please!!!!

You cheeky shark man, when did I go on about them?

we were only kiddin about our comments u highlighted

they show is 99 % rangers plus if celtic get mentioned then fair doos as celtic are our biggest rivals, its football mate !!!

we were only kiddin about our comments u highlighted

they show is 99 % rangers plus if celtic get mentioned then fair doos as celtic are our biggest rivals, its football mate !!!

Hi Dunny, like I said, I do listen most evenings but turn it off when the chat does become what they are doing. I enjoy the show otherwise.

Just in so much pain here bud. But agree too much on them on the show and far too much pats on the back re shows.

I think a pat on the back is in order; they do great work there and the show is generally very entertaining and good with plenty of passion and factual (except Ed :pipe: (is that Namibian banter?)) chat but (and sorry to disagree STG) there is far too much about them on the show!

Just listened to archive of last nights show to hear this quote again, about refusing to hire celtic fans

"Rangers Chat, yes we do, we discriminate, no question about it"

"Discriminate 100% mate"

:lol::lol::lol::craphead::crabflute:

by "keeping me in check" she means SCREAMING AT ME to the point my nerves are such a wreck i could thread a running sewing machine!!

I think a pat on the back is in order; they do great work there and the show is generally very entertaining and good with plenty of passion and factual (except Ed :pipe: (is that Namibian banter?)) chat but (and sorry to disagree STG) there is far too much about them on the show!

Great. So you are saying I have no passion about my team and I tell lies about my recollections from schooldays across from Ibrox and my adventures about games I attended.

I do agree about too much chat about them.

i for one totally agree.. i think the show needs to set aside me time to allow callers to talk about past shags :thumbup: