Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Added to IPad now, how to use lol

What you need to do now...is make a profile then once down, click the skype button at the top of the site page at www.rangerschat.com to call in to the show(preferrably after 9.15pm to give the guys a chance to get the agenda out of the way) then anything you want to discuss on tonight's topics or any other Rangers related subjects that interest you, batter in :)

You will need to turn the show down if you have it playing so it doesn't cause feedback. You will hear it when you call in anyway if you understand my meaning :)

Another great show guys :thumbup: the pie banter had me in stitches fish pie :000000082: also very interested with the idea that why we slacked off second half at Strangraer was to test how our defence copes with pressure, I never considered that angle.

Hilarious. If only our team could play half decent football for 30 minutes a game, everything would be alright.

Until we met anyone with talent of course!

I passed the message on to Tommy about those that were asking about downloading the show and he has sent this message.

"The download button has now been put back up to MP3 so you can now listen at a later date okay, It will be sitting under the Archive button over on www.rangerschat.com "

Hope this helps you all.

<

Hilarious. If only our team could play half decent football for 30 minutes a game, everything would be alright.

Until we met anyone with talent of course!

Yeah I was in agreement with Fox and the guys who think we aren't that far behind the bheasts with our squad but the question, has to be is Ally the best man to take us into challenging them and I have to say right now I'm not sure he is.

Another great show guys :thumbup: the pie banter had me in stitches fish pie :000000082: also very interested with the idea that why we slacked off second half at Strangraer was to test how our defence copes with pressure, I never considered that angle.

Tunnocks do fish pies.

You always come across as so middle of the road. I don't believe a word of it.

Do you agree with ED's relentless campaign against Fury?

Do you despise Chris Graham as much as your cohorts?

You do realise that ED is off his rocker don't you?

I won't be tuning in any time soon. Not as long as that freak is on there.