Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Can't believe this is slipping onto page 3!!! Party time tomorrow night. Be there or I will be hounding you all :P

It was interesting to hear the show tonight covering the meeting with Craig Mather and Co. If you missed it then you can catch up on Archive Loyal HERE once Tommy gets it uploaded ;)

Also, good luck Tommy with your momentary adventure and to Fox and Ian on the temporary take-over whilst Tommy is away :)

You can trust us to keep it running like a tight wee ship as always ;)

As written by GovanBlue :) Join Ian, Fox and Tommy for the 1st Anniversary show on Friday 9pm (UK time). Expect all the regular callers to call in - and expect them all to have opinions! Why not mark the anniversary by calling in for the first time yourself? - Don't forget - RangersChat 1st Anniversary Phone in Show -Tomorrow at 9pm. Get there early - it'll be standing room only!

Can't believe this is slipping onto page 3!!! Party time tomorrow night. Be there or I will be hounding you all :P

It was interesting to hear the show tonight covering the meeting with Craig Mather and Co. If you missed it then you can catch up on Archive Loyal HERE once Tommy gets it uploaded ;)

Also, good luck Tommy with your momentary adventure and to Fox and Ian on the temporary take-over whilst Tommy is away :)

You can trust us to keep it running like a tight wee ship as always ;)

Is Tommy leaving??

Did the show archive from tonight just get removed from Mixlr?

It stopped playing after 30mins, when i refreshed the Mixlr site tonights show had dissappeared and was showing Weds show as the most recent.

Tommy mentioned - WE HAVE TO RE-UPLOAD THE ARCHIVE IN A BIT,, WE WILL HAVE IT BACK UP SHORTLY

on a day when the official site. and even rm at times were going into meltdown..the lobby was up and running all day. good platform and def has its place alongside rm

such kind words and i take this as your honest opinion ,, thank you very much, it is people feeling like this that makes the work that goes into the site such fun and worth doing