Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

it is a 2 hour show,, but sometimes we go over,, and just so you know the lobby and radio are all 24 hours

Thanks for that. I just knew the show started at 9pm so didn't get a chance to log on as 7 hour time difference. will have a look at the lobby and radio but I fear the worst for the radio anyway as the internet speed on here is dreadful.

Don't forget to come and join our 1 year anniversary call in show starting at 9pm everyone. 10 minutes to grab a beer and chill with us whilst we entertain you with our daily news, gossip, music and banter ;)

www.rangerschat.com

It's available to Iphones and most androids. See you all there...WATP

Timetable for game day shows 10-8-2013 -v- Brechin 12:45 K.O.

10:45 - 11:45 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

11:45 - 12:45 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

12:45 - 14:30 (approx) The match

14:30 (approx) - 15:00 Callers live to air via Tommy giving their point of view on the game

15:00 - 17:00 After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show and we need callers to make it a success.

Great show everyone. My fav was when FOX was talking about the scurvy one.And he walked out the close and he thought it was snowing. I went to work that morning and could not stop laughing. Keep up the good work. And Ian not enough cricket updates :000000082:

Great show everyone. My fav was when FOX was talking about the scurvy one.And he walked out the close and he thought it was snowing. I went to work that morning and could not stop laughing. Keep up the good work. And Ian not enough cricket updates :000000082:

Stu - you lot (the convicts) have been doing a bit too well recently so I am in a bit of denial

I truth there has been so much happening with Rangers recently the cricket has been taking a back seat - I will try to rectify this.