Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Timetable for game day show Tues. 27-8-2013 -v- Berwick Rangers

19:45 K.O.

17:45 - 18:45 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

18:45 - 19:45 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

19:45 - 21:40 (approx) The match

21:50 - 23:00 After match call in with Ian and Fox - match review and calls

This is our match day show - we need callers to make it a success.

Please spread the word via Twitter and Facebook.

The choice is simple Rangerschat or Spud Radio - you choose.

WA indeed TP

Can I listen to show using am/FM/digital or is it internet only ?

Can I listen to show using am/FM/digital or is it internet only ?

I have just posed this question to Tommy the techie to find out if you can listen on radio....as far as I am aware, at present it is internet radio only. However, if you miss the show you can also listen to our re-runs in the archives HERE

When I get the desired response from Tommy I will pass the information forward :)

EDIT: On speaking to Tommy, yes internet radio only and MP3 downloads available through our site HERE.

Timetable for game day show Tues. 27-8-2013 -v- Berwick Rangers

19:45 K.O.

17:45 - 18:45 Fox playing a selection of Rangers tunes with regular traffic updates

18:45 - 19:45 Call in show with Ian and Fox - fans calling in with predictions; bets made; supporters buses etc

19:45 - 21:40 (approx) The match

WA indeed TP

EXCLUSIVE: Ian and Fox take over ESPN !!!

espn_muppets.jpg

I'm sorry to say, but we are an internet show.

The techies will be able to tell you about listening on phones etc

WATP

I have just posed this question to Tommy the techie to find out if you can listen on radio....as far as I am aware, at present it is internet radio only. However, if you miss the show you can also listen to our re-runs in the archives HERE

When I get the desired response from Tommy I will pass the information forward :)

EDIT: On speaking to Tommy, yes internet radio only and MP3 downloads available through our site HERE.

Thanks I have registered for Rangerschat and will listen when I can..Is there a broadcast during the match ?

Thanks I have registered for Rangerschat and will listen when I can..Is there a broadcast during the match ?

Not during the match...we had a pre match predictions show, but we are doing a post game show to discuss the game and encourage fans whom were at the game to call in with their match report :)

The rest of the night will go as follows......

19:45 - 21:40 (approx) The match (stay in lobby and join in chat with fellow bears)

WA indeed TP

Only 90 seconds of pure excitement according to some. What do you say? Bring your opinions to our show tonight where we are discussing the game.

Join www.rangerschat.com now and pop into the lobby on our site, where your questions will be answered.

Ian is a tad frustrated tonight so tread carefully, haha

Only 90 seconds of pure excitement according to some. What do you say? Bring your opinions to our show tonight where we are discussing the game.

Join www.rangerschat.com now and pop into the lobby on our site, where your questions will be answered.

Ian is a tad frustrated tonight so tread carefully, haha

Whatever can you mean :thumbup: